FS: H22 and more need gone ASAP *pics up*

okay here we go

-H22 with dc header. right now cylinder head is but is wrapped up with everything else. shortblock is completley assembled on stand. also includes m2b4 transmission. this has a stock LSD, pretty rare.

looking to get 1200 for everything. need gone by tuesday!!!

-sparco seats, not sure what kind but they are black and red and are fixed. great condition looking to get 350 for them

i need money for a down payment on a car by tuesday so i need this stuff gone now!!! call me at 319-4851, my name is anthony, thanks!

Pictures of the seats?

how many miles are on the H22? and im up for pictures of the seats to any rails/brackets come with them?

there is about 60k on the H22, the cylinder walls are in great shape, the seats have sliders for a 90-93 accord on them. i had to modify the stock ones to make them fit, ill have pics up soon.

bump for a good guy GLWS

BUMP

BUMP! ineed this shit gone asap! 325 for the seats and 1100 for the motor and trans

pics of the seats?

how awesome would that h22 be in my beater lol. too ba di dont have the cash

post pictures of the motor. i have a buddy very interested.

is this a down for my car?

uploading pics soon…

it will be lol

heres some pics, if you need better ones ill get em. btw the engine ran AMAZING while it was in, the oil was changed every 3000 miles and i just replaced the timing belt and water pump on it. i also have a full 2 1/4 inch exhaust for the car. it has a jdm downpipe for the H22 and comes with o2 sensor. 100 takes it.

that works, thanks

exact same seats that are in notch-dc5s teg

:bump:

hmm im interested in those seats

buy them :smiley:

maybe i will, bring one down to sg so i can try it out and see if i fit

well as of right now i dont have a car on the road, i might be able to borrow my dads car on saturday if you wanna try it out. lmk if you wanna meet up on saturday, thanks