FS: HKS EVCIII electronic boost controller

this tboost controller came with my s13 when i bought it, and i never really used it too much. i fixed a shitty vacuum line to it and i don’t really care to re-program it or use it really. i need money anyways haha. it’s currently in my car, but i will be taking it out the first day i can get to the shop without plowing snow with my car haha.

i don’t have a picture of it right now (SORRY!), but if you google it, you can see what it looks like. it’ll come with everything except vacuum lines (will cost you $10 or less for lines, at canadian tire). i could include my lines, but they may not fit depending on where you mount the solonoid. also, if you buy it i can email you a .pdf file of the manual for it.\

let’s say… $80 OBO. PM IS KEY! thanks.

-Jesse

i am very interested do you have a pic so i can see the condition? its in good working order right?

it’s actually pending sale already haha. I’ll try to post up pictures tomorrow and if for some reason the deal goes south, I’ll announce it in this thread.

well if it doesnt sell i call dibs!

here are the photos:

So can I has it now

it’s still pending sale.

lol the suspense is killing me

ill buy it !!!

haha but im serious

i called dibs pants :stuck_out_tongue:

how far away are you from london? ill even come pick it up. i can come almost anytime.

sold! lock it up!