FS: Honda/Dsm turbo parts,fuel management, etc - Going for cheap need stuff gone

ok so this is the stuff i do not need for my turbo build. everything is best offer. also i would take trades on anything for eks really, would like a new exhuast for my car. but if you have some stuff to trade post it up. help me get this stuff out of my way.

MHI tdo5h 14b - used, no shaft play, looks a little beat, never ran it myself, will come with both actuators one is brand new SOLD

HF manifold - with tdo5h adapter plate i recieve the to pieces seperate SOLD

Spectre plumbing kit - Brand new still in package, 3 feet of line $20

DSM side mount intercooler - not the greatest looking piece but gets the job done, has monza blow off valve welded on SOLD

Apexi Safc - mint condition, comes with the wiring harness that gives you the beefier wires that are easier to splice with, also comes with the apexi stand $200

Alpine type R - 12in subwoofer in great condition, has nice deep tone and can handle loads of power, comes in vented box, box has plexiglass sides so if you want to be ricey and hook up the box neons you can $50

Rockford Fosgate amp - bought it new for $460, makes the type r work hard, can put out something like 840rms, it is a power series amp model t3002 $100

Rice can muffler - no name, in ok shape, some small rust spots, sorry for the dirty pic GONE

t28 flange kit - brand new $25

t3/t4 gasket/bolts - hot side, 5 bolt gasket, brand new $5

t3/t4 manifold - brand new, xspower, with external 38mm wastegate flange, for sohc $60

external wastegate - 38mm tial knock off, xs power, brand new $25

AEM FIC - the new piggyback control for obd2 cars, apparently a very good tuning device, can retard timing with it, great for boosted cars, built in 25psi map sensor and many other features look it up on google. Kind of a testing waters on this one, and i am firm on its price. it is brand new $400

bump for me

just got a new exhaust, will have old one posted after install. catback 2.5in. also willing to trade this stuff for - carbon hoods, head units, oil pressure and/or egt guages, racing seats, xbox360 games, charge piping, test pipes

sending u pm

pm returned sir

Ill take that gate

pending to another member ill let you know

hf manifold, tdo5h, dsm side mount sold to roots thanks