FS: Honda parts civic/integra

Will have pics tomorrow along with some more parts.

OBD2 gsr ecu without immobilizer SOLD
$60

94+ integra silver door with moldings and mirror in good shape passenger side
$25

94-97 integra 2dr tail lights
$5 each

94-97 OBDI BLACK integra steering wheel with air bagSOLD
$25

92-95 civic radio block off plate (may fit other models)
$10

Passenger side civic d series axle- SOLD
$10

3" inlet Vibrant cone air filter, brand new in box will get part number
$20

Located in Rochester, willing to ship if it makes it easier for you. More parts to come!

any idea what year the teg ecu is?

98 its from my car is it is obd2a

goddamn those are some good cheap prices. I might snag that steering wheel off you man ill let you know

Sounds good

10 for the d series axle sounds like a deal pm me

you have a pm

My digital camera is fighting me right now so I wont be able to get pics for now. If you really need a picture of anything just let me know and Im sure I can figure out a way to get you a pic

Erock still waiting on a reply…

No one wants some cheap parts?

Will the ECU work in a 96?

Yep, its a obd2a so it will work in 96-98

Best offer on all of this stuff!

$40 on the gsr ecu? I can pick it up tomorrow (wed)

and what side teg door?

The door is the passenger side…I can do 70 for both if you want them. If you want just the ecu how does 50 sound? I want to buy esford arp head studs and he wants 50 for them…

I can come up with 45 if I drive home on fumes

Haha would you rather me ship to you? It would prolly be much cheaper then the 10 bucks you’ll blow on gas…I just shipped a mirror a few days ago to scspeed and it was like 5-6 bucks so Im sure this would be cheaper then that. If not, 45 works if you wanna pick it up.

actually I’m gonna be in roc anyways, the gf’s got a family thing. Its just a little further to your place

still got the blockoff? pm if you do

Alright sounds good to me. Gimme a call and lmk what time your thinking cause I wont be home till thursday so I have to see if someone will be home. If you really are going to be hurtin for gas on the way home I can take $40.

ECU sold!

more sold parts updated