FS: Honda parts, OEM+aftermarket, HUGE SALE!

I will be in buffalo again July 14-15 and can bring stuff if anyone wants it.

and I’m still looking for a CRX muffler :slight_smile:

[quote=“MXS,post:18,topic:30855"”]

ehh, I don’t want to go that low yet

[/quote]

X2

happen to have any stock EK civic exhaust parts like cat and/or catback?

nope, sorry, I just sold the cat, and I never had a stock catback. :wink:

happen to know the diameter of the front sway? Iirc should be 24mm if its the stock EX piece. I might be interested and will be at ecc autox sun 7/15

24mm sounds about right, it is the stock bar, I can check before the weekend.

okay, so maybe packing the car at 6 AM before today’s autocross school was not the brightest idea, since I just remembered NOW that I forgot to put the bar in the car. Let me know if you still want it, I’ll be at ECC tomorrow in the black STS integra.

[quote=“MXS,post:27,topic:30855"”]

okay, so maybe packing the car at 6 AM before today’s autocross school was not the brightest idea, since I just remembered NOW that I forgot to put the bar in the car. Let me know if you still want it, I’ll be at ECC tomorrow in the black STS integra.

[/quote]

ah crap today wasn’t the intermediate school was it? I hope not, I kinda wanted to catch that…

anyhow I found out it’s 22mm which might work out ok too, will you take $25 for it?

ps in case you don’t know who I am its Pete in the black 2000 Si #113SM
unless of course I am unable to straighten out some last minute issues I’ve been having with the car, in which case I’ll be running the dd- black 94 EX coupe, same # but I’ll probably be running in FSP

added shifter bushings…

sold shifter bushings!

i have 50 on the ac parts if u get desperate!

Do you want to come pick them up in Rochester? I won’t be in Buffalo for a few weeks

I might still be interested in the front sway, and might be at SEAD this coming weekend if you’ll be there, if not I’m hoping to be at the next Xerox event

hmmm, if i have to go to my cottage in canandaigua i’ll let you know. otherwise shoot me a pm when you’ll be in this area.

I’ll definitely be at Seneca but I’m going for the whole weekend, so if you want me to bring it, I need to know by about noon on Friday. And $25 is fine for the bar.

Sold a few more things.
I’m also still in need of a working b-series OBD2 alternator.

up

[quote=“MXS,post:37,topic:30855"”]

up

[/quote]

:gotme:

Great seller. Got the ABS sensors yesterday, put the one I needed in and everything works again.

Awesome :tup: