FS: Hondata s200 -SOLD-

For sale is the Hondata s200 I had installed on my N/A setup.

Selling it because I can run Neptune for a third of the cost of the Boost Option alone from Hondata.

Has all features shown on the package below. Will require a socketed/chipped ECU, because not all of the parts required will be included (EEPROM, CN2 & Resistors are in my ECU).

Also included is the KeySpan USB adapter necessary for datalogging (no other USB adapter works properly with HondaLogger)

$200 Picked Up or $206 Shipped Priority

db2-gsr might be very interested in that…or atleast he should be…id be all over it but i have the s300 ;D…good deal though considering its not made anymore…good luck with the sale

Fair price, some NA junkies would want this.

Definitely not trying to make a boatload of money… Just trying to buy Neptune & put the rest towards the thousands of dollars I’ve spent on this damn project. :stuck_out_tongue:

Where are you located? i am very interested in this…how long did it get used for? and thanks sean for sending me the link

I’m in Herkimer…

I purchased it in April of '05, but it didn’t see the light of day until March of '06 when Synapse got the car running.

Is there anything wrong with it??

Negative, sir. Made 197whp on it in the spring of last year.

The only thing that you might consider “wrong” is that the clutch switch wire is a lil’ short, because I wasn’t reaching up there & disconnecting it from the switch. :stuck_out_tongue: But the plug end that connects to the interface box is still there.

:thumb

bump for a good seller

:banana

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzC50MssFRw[/youtube]

SOLD ! ! ! !

Good ol’ Honda-Tech. :slight_smile: