FS: Honduh stuff

JDMshit CTR style grill, never installed. $20
http://www.jdmshit.com/parts/exterior/CTRgrill.jpg

JDMshit CTR style lip, also never installed. $40
http://www.jdmshit.com/parts/exterior/96ctrlipOE.jpg
Its unpainted black ABS plastic right now, pretty easy to get it painted to match your car though.

Xenocron OBD2a-OBD1 jumper harness, mint condition. $50

Rywire OBD2a-OBD2a jumper harness. I bought this for a project that I had in mind along with an extra set of OBD2a ECU plugs with wire leads. If nobody wants them I’ll keep them and eventually work on it. The jumper harness would be perfect for installing a Greddy blue box or AEM Fuel/Ignition controller (so you can keep OB2 functionality and still pass emissions). My original goal was to be able to run an OBD1 ECU and OBD2a ECU in parallel, with the OBD2a ECU receiving all the necessary sensor inputs and the OBD1 ECU send the fuel/ignition outputs. I’m pretty sure this can be done, but I switched to a K-series so I have no use for this stuff anymore. $100

OEM D16Y8 flywheel and ACT clutch. I don’t remember the specific model number but its rated to around 280 ft-lbs of torque. I will check on the model number when I get home. I purchased it from CoxImport a few years back and put about 1000 miles total on it with one trip to the track. Its still in mint condition. $100

And if anyone has a VSM 96-98 hood and is interested in trading for a carbon fiber hood with Sparco hood pins let me know. Its been painted VSM so from the outside you can’t tell it isn’t stock other than the hood pins. Your hood must be in MINT condition though.

I’ll get my own pictures of everything up tomorrow night.

u wanta stock hood for the carbon fiber one?

interested in pics of hood.

I have a VSM hood if you are interested?

pmed you . call me i want it asap

when you say you took the clutch to the track, how many miles did it have on it when you used it at the track?

I am interested, shouldn’t need the flywheel however.

what i really need is a front bumper and stock rear taillights… along with rocker panel moldings …

bumper cover that is…

i’m assuming the pics are correct and that the grille & lip are for 96-98 front?

btw nice idea with the OBD2a-OBD2a jumper harness, i’ve been wondering if something like that could be made to work

whats your location?

Yes.

I can get closer/more pictures as well.

PM replied.

400 miles or so. I’ll get pictures of the clutch surface when I go home either tonight or tomorrow.

Prices are correct, grill and lip are for 96-98 as well.

I really don’t think it’d be that difficult, there’s just a few other little things you’d have to do.

Rochester, but I’m in Buffalo a lot for work and Bills games. I’m pretty sure I’ll be up there this weekend as well.

hmm i could really use that grill. wanna sell me your whole car as well :slight_smile:

Whole car for the right price…but there’s still a few more things it needs before it’ll run again (K-Pro being one of them). :stuck_out_tongue:

pm’d

Lip and grill are sold to Laymone, I’ll be in Buffalo Sunday afternoon and for most of the day on Monday. If anyone else is interested in any of the other parts, let me know and I’ll bring them up there as well.

Deni I’ll give you a call to check out that hood while I’m up there as well. I still have your number.