FS: Hookah-styled-tobbacco-smoking-utencils

Hey guys,

I have 6 nargila pipes (water bongs basically) for sale. I will bring my own to the TNC meet on Saturday evening, however I will not bring the one’s I have for sale as I have no room in the car for them (you’ll see why tommorow).

They are approximately 16" high. Me and a friend have opened 2/8 that we got. They are the exact same as the other ones except with some nicer designs on the bases. So we are keeping those most likely.

The nargila at base price will consist of the hookah itself, coal plate, glass base(there are some choices in color I believe), and a relatively small bowl for the top (enough for a coal).

Base price we have set in order to actually turn the slightest profit is $50.
Upgrades available:
-Longer and more durable hose = $10
-Bigger ceramic bowl = $5

I can also sell boxes of tobbacco from my own personal stash, as I have no stock at the moment. If I REALLY like you I might throw in a box or some coals, but I probably won’t like you.

If I like you, we can always work shit out if you know how to do buisness :wink:
This is a set price I have, I expect no lowballers. If I get lowball PM’s this site will be hacked by my friend that hacked SON. And I will find those responsible for the offer, castrate them, and replace their testicals with balls of fury and hatred. :R

If you PM me today and confirm a sale, I can bring it tommorow to the meet. Otherwise this is mainly a pickup situation. Im located 10 minutes driving from Commerce Gate.

My name is Dan,

It’ll be a pleasure doing buisness with you.

Is this a promise? Cause you might get some offers :rolleyes:

He’ll fondle them first and get his fill of his homosexual twisted fetishs, then continue on and castrate them. He keeps his prizes in a glass jar in his room, its not pretty.

Right Dan??

You gots it Trev… Keep my ****ing FS thread clean you asshole!