FS: HP NC4010 Laptop - 12.1", 1.7GHz, 80gb, 1gb ram, 3lbs - $220 + s/h

I bought this a little over a year ago for tuning my car, but I have too many laptops and decided to do everything on one laptop.

HP NC4010
12.1" screen, 1024x768 resolution
has touch pad and eraser mouse
built in intel pro2200bg wireless
has a legit copy and license key for XP SP2/SP3.
Pentium M 1.7 GHZ
1GB DDR SDRAM
80GB hdd
has external USB (self-powered) cd-rw / dvd-rom drive
has 2 usb ports, no serial ports

It has no dead pixels, works fine, very good cosmetic condition. It has an aftermarket battery (as that’s all you can buy) - I’ve had it over 3 hours on battery before. The laptop is a few months out of warranty.

Price lowered to $235.

Do you have all the power cords? And who did the upgrades to the RAM and Hard Drive?

Yes, it comes w/ power supply & cord.

I installed the ram and the hard drive.

Wow I like it alot.!

I get paid next thursday lol :frowning:

trade for a tom tom?

no thanks, cash only…trying to pay down some debt

hm, that is one sweet laptop.

bump

probably going to trade this for something with a guy I work with, so if anyone wants it…better speak up!

What are you trading for?? I’ll make a cash offer. It’s a good laptop but the out of warranty part is keeping me from pulling the trigger.

I was going to be trading it for a 16gb 2nd generation ipod touch, which i was planning to sell

trade for a 80gig ipod?

no thanks, already got one…plus they are only worth a little over $100 used

I have this if the other deal falls through? I really don’t use mine anymore…

What would you sell the IPod for?? I’ll give you that in cash.

I was planning to sell it for $250. Let me know.

nice laptop…i would like to have a pc…hmmm…ill have to think about it…bump for the same name!..got a touch in my for sale if ya guys are interested

Pm sent

bump still got this.

know what type/size of video card? Might be interested in a few weeks if its still around.