FS: Huge Garage Sale / Sidewalk Sale Tools Housewares Toys EVERYTHING!

we sold the smaller one already but have the 2 bigger ones. Were asking $25 each or 2 of them for $40

Consider them SOLD! I will take 2 of them. I live about 5 minutes from you(East Robinson rd), but I’m stuck at work until 11pm. I will bring you cash tomorrow morning? Let me know.

PM sent

shit wish i saw this earlier when i was home. may have to stop by tomorrow and spend money i don’t have.

Sounds ok with me :stuck_out_tongue:

Hey is the clock still available? How much?

yea, we have 2 and smaller wall one and a bigger one. the big one were asking $50 and the smaller one were asking $35

how much for the cabinet with the wine rack?

Its actuually a bar, and thats the back of it, but I guess you could use it for either or lol. $35 for anyone from on here

hmmm…is that the only one? can you get any more pics?

Sorry thats the only one left and yea just gimme your email address, its easier that way

dam if this was only going on for until sunday!. i would of picked up a couple of things

if you still have some of this stuff left over on monday could i meet somewhere to check it out?

• weedwackers
  • lawn mowers
  • compressors
  • tools
  • Electronics
  • Toys
  • Lots of Hella Xenon Lightbulb

more info on the above, Brands, Pics, Specs, fitment?

Im going to make a new post with all the stuff we have still. I took a whole crap load of pictures before we packed it up so I’ll post pics too.

not a problem, pm me

still have the futon mattresses? price, pics, age

also size would help.