SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY SALE (tables, fish tanks, bookshelves, bed, tv stands, etc)

Come get this crap out of my garage! All items in Tonawanda

1. 36 gallon long fish tank, comes with some decorations, 50 lbs of crushed coral, hood and light, and an air pump/bubbler

$20

1. 10 gallon normal fish tank, some decorations, filter, and a bubbler

$10

1. Queen Sized Bed and Box Spring, Hollywood Frame, “Egg-Crate” mattress cover, and full sheet set with skirt

SOLD

1. 2 Big Bookshelves, at leasr 72" high, 4 shelves on each unit, they have holes drilled in the back to allow for power cords to get through

SOLD

1. Random kitchen/dining room table with 2 chairs - beat but cheap

SOLD

1. Really nice dining room table with 2 middle extensions (dark cherry oak in color) and 4 chairs…in decent shape

$30

1. Futon frame, no mattress, black in color

$10

1. Couch/Foldaway bed - couch is tan fabric, bed is queen sized…no mattress in the frame, just the couch, cushions, and bed frame

$10

1. Random entertainment center, would imagine it would fit a 27" TV, has some extra shelves

SOLD

1. Random table, used as a coffee table, light oak in color, comes apart in two pieces

SOLD

1. Really nice coffee and end table pair…cream in color, the end table has some scuffs on it, wouldn’t notice if you put a runner over it

$20 for both

1. One black standing halogen lamps, both have new bulbs in them, 72" in height

$10

2. Random gold standing floor lamp, has a red shade, works fine

$5

1. Chais lounge, brown webbed, perfect for outdoor use, no cushions

SOLD

1. Queen Anne sitting chair, upholstered, light cream in color, suuuuuper comfortable

$10

1. Matching his-and-hers spaulding bikes, 10 speeds, older in design but still work perfectly

$20/pair

1. Used PMI Spyder Paintball gun/combo kit…comes with semi-auto spyder gun, “silenced” cold steel 19" ported barrel, 2 9oz tanks (both full), set of o-rings, protective mask, half a pack of balls, 2 hoppers, and an assortment of 12g co2 tanks

SOLD

1. 2 oriental rugs…1 is 8x10, blue in color…other is 5x7, white/red in color

$15 apiece

1. Small orange chair, has back massager, adjusts at the ankles and on the back portion, i used it for a gaming chair or watching tv on the floor

$5

1. 5 tiered black cd/dvd storage rack…bought it from target a year ago and it was ~$40…holds at least 120 dvd’s, obviously more cd’s than that

$10

theres tons more, call me (984-5669) or stop by here (Tonawanda)

pics of paintball gun?

pm me number for coffee table can pick up today same with the super troopers poster in a last thread if you still got it lol

pics on dining room table and chairs, even camera phone quality will work just to get an idea

if you could get pics of the coffee table, paintball gun, and 2 black standing lamps i’ll most likely take them all off your hands

bikes pending sale

paintball gun pending sale, but it looks like this:
http://gpd.engin.umich.edu/dfm_projects/paintball/paintball.jpg

coffe/end table set pending sale

black standing lamps look like this except they are black with gold dividers:
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/21lcymoVtnL.SL500_AA280.jpg

i really can’t get much of a picture of the table as its buried in the garage right now…more importantly i need to find the bag of bolts and washers to re-attach the legs…

do you really need a pic of a 20$ paintball gun? the accessories alone are worth more. great prices on everything

always nice to see exactly what your buying before you meet somewhere and change your mind after seeing the actual product

pics?

If I had a way to get that mattress over here I would buy it now…

list is updated, i won’t be able to get pics until at least wednesday unfortunately due to work and the fact that most of this ish is now crammed into my garage…

let me know if paintball gun does not sell please

gotcha. if it’s easier, I canjust stop by.

Eitherway, hold the #6, #15, & #16 for me.

nick, shoot me a PM when you would want to swing by…i’m off for a week starting thursday…

great big update on availability and prices

Intersted in the table as soon as you can get me a pic or if u r close to the city to come look

Ugh, price check on desk? Last price was too high.

desk was sold for the “too high” asking price

i’ll try to get some pics tomorrow…

more updates

sorry, had forgotten.

any chance of a pic on those items I posted?

If not, shoot me a PM with location, We should be avail all day tomorrow