MOVING SALE (TV, couches, lay-z-boy, surround sound, shelves, desks, etc etc)

UPDATE

ITEMS ARE IN TONAWANDA, CALL/PM TO SET UP VIEWING PLEASURES

1. Bush Corner Desk from OfficeMax (new $189.95) - SOLD
    Random Mesh-type office chair from OfficeMax (new $49.95) - SOLD

2. Leather La-Z-Boy - SOLD

3. Fabric Couch/Love seat - SOLD

4. Two (2) 72"H 4-Shelf Book Shelves - both are heavy, very durable…a couple of the compartments have small holes drilled out for power cords for DVD player/Xbox etc - SOLD

5. MY BABY - 50" Toshiba DLP HDTV - has 3 HDMI inputs, 3 component inputs, 1 s-video…7 inputs in total if i recall correctly…i bought it last july for $1500 plus the $300 4-year in-home extended service warranty…selling $1000 obo…i do NOT want to sell this…

1. Harmon Kardon AVR 230 6 channel receiver and Surround Sound speakers/sub - barely used…bought the receiver and surround package separate…on half volume my neighbors four houses down feel the shake lol

$500 obo

1. 60-gallon hex fish tank plus stand - SOLD
  1. Char-Broil “Traditions” Grill - SOLD

2. Random Table and 2-Chairs - SOLD

3. Two (2) JBL floor speakers…about 2.5 feet tall, now clue how old, but they still pound…$40 for the pair

1. TV stand for 27" TV…got it from target, was about $50 bucks, selling for $20…has 3 tiers…its kinda cool i guess…

1. Columbia Titanium Jacket + Fleece liner w/ Omnitech. BRAND NEW, has never been worn, is black shell plus black liner. is a size XL but fits more like a Large…still has tags on it…$75

1. Theater Sized “Super Troopers” poster…direct from when i stole it from Regal Transit…im assuming its 6’x4’ if not larger…$20

1. Gateway GT6220 Home Computer
    Specs
* AMD Athlon 64 X2 3800+ Dual Core Processor
* 1GB PC2-4200 DDR2 Memory
* 250GB 7200rpm SATA Hard Drive
* 16x DVD+/-RW Dual Layer Burner
* Integrated GeForce 6150 Graphics with 128MB Shared Memory
* Integrated 7.1 Audio with Stereo Amplified Speakers
* v.92 56Kbps Modem and 10/100 Ethernet
* Seven USB 2.0, Two FireWire and 9-in-1 Card Reader
* Windows XP MCE, Works 8, PowerDVD, McAfee Internet Security

been using it for under a year…paid ~$700, sell $400obo…will include 19" gateway widescreen HD LCD for extra $150…will include microsoft wireless keyboard and mouse for extra $50

*Queen Sized Mattress and Box-Spring - box spring is newer, the mattress is ~5 or 6 years old i think, still very firm
SOLD

*Marcy Platinum Strength Home Gym
it looks just like this one:
http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/spo/636771859.html

i got it for christmas, it is completely assembled…the weight stack is somewhere between 150 and 200lbs…i recall paying $400+ disassembled for it, sell for $200 fully assembled but you have to help me get it out of the basement…

*a few random night stands and end tables

*more to discover im sure…

I’ll take the TV stand

where are you moving, didn’t you just buy a house?

ummm why are you selling all your hot ish? wouldn’t you want to keep the tv and stuff?

weird?

if all goes as planned, i’ll be moving to the southwest within the next 3 months…the job i would be taking on would have approx 6 months of training at their own facility and i don’t feel like storing my stuff for 9 months…

i’m trying to be financially responsible now i guess. i already sold my house and i’m moving out the last week of may (thus the “most things available the last week of may” lol)…i’m going into super loser mode and moving back in with my parents until i head west…

What kind of surround sound speakers do you have. I’m in need of some smaller speakers that can be mounted if need be, I just don’t have the room for my floor speakers anymore. I’d be interested in picking those up from you if you’d be willing to separate from the reciever. LMK. Thanks.

Mike

Do you know what size woofer is in the JBL cabinets?

360 for sale?

I have the same TV. Works Great, DLP is awesome.

i used to have that same goalie trash can. bump

interested in the TV and recliner. I will PM you tonight, maybe set something up for this weekend to swing by…

actually, me and kat are interested in a few more things too… ill get ahold of you later when i leave school

shrives, as per the pm, let me know when you guys want to swing by…ive got hockey at some point on saturday but otherwise free

360 will come with me wherever i move to lol

the surround speakers/sub are all harmon kardon…i’ll try to find the box to get the exact series, the speakers are very small and are mounted on my wall at the moment…if someone buys the receiver i’ll split them off…

I’m wondering on the model numbers as well.
Harmon Kardon receivers are beasts.
I’m thinking about this one though.
Since I have some floor speakers w/ 15" Woofers… and my current Onkyo can’t even move the woofer.

added a few new things in there…i think i am going to have an open house or something next week sometime so people can basically come root through the house and see what they like…

i need to root through the basement and try to find the speaker/subwoofer package box so i can get the exact model for you all…the speakers themselves are small enough to hold in one hand for whatever thats worth…

ding

HKTS6
http://techronics.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=product.display&product_id=1236&aff=72182

hey man do you still have the Tv for sale? if so pm me with a price to sell cash in hand

i want to super troopers poster