MOVING SALE: fish tanks, video games, random stuff...

updated prices here

FISH TANKS - my pride and glory :frowning: i will NOT be upset if these don’t sell, but i’d rather not take them all with me. my father can always watch my kiddies for me if need be :stuck_out_tongue:

1. 46 Gallon Bow Front with Oak Stand
  • has a bling new penguin 350 power filter, full hood with halogen lights, thermometer, BRAND NEW HEATER, deap sea 90gallon air pump powering a bubble wand under the entire tank. has black gravel on the bottom plus an assortment of decorations (old castle, big log, plants, old rusty car).
  • inhabitants are: six (6) tricolor bala sharks, each about 4 months old and about halfway grown; ten (10) red-tailed tinfoil barbs which are about 2 months old and are already GIANT and bigger than the sharks; two (2) albino cory catfish which are very young; and one pleco which is about 3 weeks old
  • this tank was my pride and joy and is the front runner to take with me if no one is interested. pics below, everything included along with extra food, supplies, etc, $400 obo

1. 36 gallon long
  • tank is black, no stand. has a newer hood on it with dual long halogen bulbs. has two brand new whisper 36 power filters cleaning it, NEW heater, and a 50gallon air pump bubbling in a decorative barrell. also has a few coral pieces in that the fish love to hide in. also, the bottom is crushed coral (blingbling$$).
  • inhabitants are: two (2) jack dempsey african cichlids ($$), one male one female. both are quite large, bigger than you’ll see in any stores; four (4) african cichlids of different ages and sizes, one yellow, two orange-y, and one rainbow; one (1) ahli cichlid which is a really cool blue color (and stupid expensive in stores); one unknown cichlid that was in the tank when i got it…he’s fast and avoids being eaten by the dempseys often lol; and four (4) blue mystery snails which look cool and keep most everything clean, along with not being eaten by the cichlids
  • this tank catches most peoples eyes who come into my house b/c of the halogen reflections on the crushed coral, plus the fish are pretty colors, plus apparently rare and expensive…pics below, i’d like $250 obo

1. 10 gallon normal.
  • has two hoods (one brand new and sealed), with normal amber bulbs. has a stone bottom with two whisper 10gal power filters, a 15gal air pump bubbling through an old castle, and some random plants.
  • inhabitants: one very large pleco that i’ve had since the day i got the tank, probably about a year old and about 9" long. he enjoys living under the castle during the day; four (4) scissortail tetras, each fully grown and about 3-4" long; three (3) lamp eyed (red eye) tetras, each about 4" long; two (2) tiger barbs, each ~3" long; and two (2) albino cory catfish, each about 2" long. each of the fish have been in the tank since i bought it except the cats, which have been in for about 2 months
  • you can buy this “starter” tank and filter kit at walmart for $75, and i’d like to get that for everything that ive put into it over the past year or so. i might actually keep the pleco since ive had him the longest and he’s got sentimental value of sorts…pics below

1. 60 gallon hex
  • originally bought this tank from misteroman, and this thing is frickin huge. since i bought it, i had the tank re-sealed (only because it sat outside for a few days and i wanted to make sure it didn’t leak), put approx 60lbs of assorted stones on the bottom, added an awesome pirate ship that is split in half (~100bucks :eek: ), a 75gal deep air pump with dual air stones underneath each of the ship halves, and dual penguin 200 filters.
  • as the tank sits, it has never been filled and has no hood or lights. this was my project tank that i could never muster up enough time to finish, and now i’m moving. if the buyer wants everything AND wants me to get a hood/lamp for it, i can for extra $$, or the buyer can just take the tank as is and find their own hood. they are going for ~100 on eBay at the moment, and i have one on order at markehim pets. if this one doesn’t sell, i’ll keep this one and take the fish from the 46 and put them in here in my new home.
  • pic below as it sits, $300 w/o hood, $400 w/hood…i might be able to include that stand as well for extra, but it belongs to my parents. it was an end table that the tank just happened to fit perfectly over :stuck_out_tongue:

ALL TANKS DO NOT LEAK

VIDEO GAMES

PLAYSTATION 2:

System with 2 memory cards, two (2) dual shock controllers, plus one extra normal controller - $100obo

Games: Outdated sports - $5, GTA:SA - $15, all others $10
I WILL NOT SELL THE *** GAMES UNLESS I SELL THE SYSTEM

-EA NHL 2004, FIFA Soccer 2002, Burnout 2: Point of Impact, Enter the Matrix, 007 Nightfire, Tokyo Extreme Racer 3, XIII, NFS Underground, Hitman 2, Tony Hawk Pro Skater 4, SEGA NHL 2K3, Gran Turismo 3 A-Spec*, Madden 2002, Tokyo Extreme Racer Zero, Medal of Honor Frontline, Ace Combat 4*, Grand Theft Auto III, State of Emergency, EA NHL 2002, Red Faction, James Bond - Agent Under Fire, NFL Blitz 2003, Devil May Cry, Grand Theft Auto Vice City*, Grand Theft Auto - San Andreas, Madden 2004 (best madden game ever), Ace Combat 5 - Unsung War*, Burnout 3 - Takedown*

System and All Games: $250 obo

XBOX

System with one “S” Controller, one normal controller, and one wireless controller - $150 obo - WILL ONLY SELL IF ORANGECOBALTPERSON SELLS ME HIS 360

One (1) Wireless Controller from Radio Shack - bought for ~40, sell for $20

Games - outdated sports - $5, other - $10

• EA NHL 2006, ESPN NHL 2K5, Crimson Skies, Counter Strike, Splinter Cell, NHL Rivals 2004, Star Wars Obi-Wan, Jedi Knight II - Jedi Outcast (badass RPG for those who haven’t played), Project Gotham Racing 2, NBA Street 2, SEGA World Series Baseball, Colin McRae Rally v.04, FIFA Soccer 2003, NBA Inside Drive

System, Controllers, and all games - $225

COMPUTER THINGIES

1. Gateway Computer/Monitor - one of those ones where gateway tried to be like Macs and everything is all inclusive. I know NOTHING about this except: it works and runs, it comes with a keyboard, has internal speakers, runs on windows 98, has a cd and a 3.5" floppy drive, dual USB inputs, modem connection, and the serial # is there if you can look it up or anything
  1. Cyber Acoustics Computer Speakers - i used these with my laptop until i bought soopa steves logitech ones. kinda small but better than the crap speakers on my toshiba. $5

2. Gateway 2000 17" Vivitron CRT Monitor

1. HP Deskjet 960C Printer - was a great printer “in its day” hasn’t been used in at least a year. not broken, but was upgraded to something bigger and better. should still have all ink in it and should be working perfectly fine - $25

2. SpeedStream 5260 ADSL LAN Modem - brand new in box, never used - $15obo

RANDOM

1. Large Felt Octagonal Poker/Blackjack Board
  1. Alpine V12 Expert MRV-F405 4 Channel Amp
  1. Tsunami Amp Install Kit
  1. Mini Fooseball Table - has 6 rows, self-assembled, i think ive used it MAYBE twice. has the extra packaging with extra balls and players in it
    bought new $125, sell $75

2. VHS Movies (Real, not taped) - 1 for $3, 2 for $5, 5 for $10, all for $25

1. Infinity 6.5" Speaker Grilles - still wrapped in plastic, $5

2. ZipZaps Tuner Upgrade Packs - one is just the body kit package, the other is the motor axle wheel tire package, both are unopened, $10

3. Guitar Effect Pedals

• Boss Distortion DS-1 (orange), used but still works great, $15
  • Boss Super Chorus CH-1 (blue), BRAND NEW in box, on eBay for over $50 used, asking $50 brand new

1. Four-Point Harnesses (2), one is GReddy, other is Sparco (Sabelt). both are almost new, maybe used for a month in my old white subaru, each was purchased for ~$85 new (from ACX actually lol)
    $75 each, or $125 for both
    subaru shoulder pads free with purchase, or $5 seperately

2. MacFarlane Collectibles
    a. Curtis Joseph (paging j_espo) in leafs gear, probably the best capture ive seen out of a macfarlane, comes with the net as well, $10
    b. Steve Yzerman - newly retired hero of the world, looks goofy but gets the job done… $5 b/c i don’t like it :stuck_out_tongue:
    c. Paul Kariya - my hero…NOT FOR SALE

d. The Hanson Brothers - i got this a while back and is now discontinued by McFarlane. Comes with all 3 brothers on their own piece of ice and boards/glass. Going for a good chunk of change on eBay lately…$50 obo

1. Mustang Posters - i’ve got a ton of these, but many are SUPER RARE and not for sale, plus they are still packaged nicely just waiting to go onto a garage wall…one is the 35th anniversary poster, which is still sealed and on poster board, is 2x3 i believe - $20

other was one of my favorite posters, 30th anniversary one, picture explains it just fine - $10 obo…this one is smaller

APPARREL

1. Authentic Subaru World Rally Team Pit Crew Shirt - imported from overseas from my old roomate in Europe. This shirt is just awesome, but its only been worn once. Made by A-Stars, everything perfectly stitched. I paid over $100 for it 2-3 years ago, selling $75obo

2. HOCKEY JERSEYS

a. Peter Bondra #12 Washington Capitals Home (Black Jersey), professionally lettered, size XL - $50obo

b. Alexei Kovalev #27 and Martin Straka #82 Pittsburgh Penguins Home Jerseys

• same as above, been debating about cutting off the names/letters and making them crosby/malkin jerseys instead, both size XL, and are the cool mesh material that only came on these Pens jerseys - $50 obo

c. Cliff Ronning #7 Nashville Predators Away Jerseys - one size L, one size XL, professionally lettered, been debating the cut/rename for Kariya, but only the XL would fit - $50 obo

d. Ray Bourque #77 Boston Bruins Jersey size L, professionally done, well kept since his retirement, in the still used away style jersey - $50 obo

e. Phoenix Coyotes Jersey - the original white ones from when they first came out and i think they still use, size Large - $25 obo

ALL JERSEYS ARE UNWORN AND NEW

oh, two last things

1. 99-04 mustang CF replica tail light covers…i thought they looked cool when i had mine

2. oakley e-wire (i think) sunglasses (pictured above), $20 b/c i never wear them…had a pair of brand new jackets to sell too…but they broke d’oh

3. 99-04 mustang white face a/c climate control stick on thingy…looks WAY better than the black face - $10
    looks like these, but for the newer model
    http://i24.ebayimg.com/02/i/05/11/05/d8_1.JPG

anything else i find while packing i’ll post up…

I’ll take the distortion pedal

and I want the hanson brothers but i cant afford them :frowning:

i think ive got a shitload of gift certificates too

one i know of is a $100 GC to guitar center that i probably won’t ever use since i sold my electric, so i’d like as close to that as i can get lol…dj heeeeeeeeeeat had dibs on it but who knows where the eff that kid disappears to :stuck_out_tongue:

dre, lemme know when you want the pedal, im off from now until next saturday when i leave

you ever go to the west side, or near south campus? i never make it out to north and have very little free time these days with 2 jobs, school full time, and my monday night skate and shoot at 10:30 at lafayette AHEM

more pix on the HEX tank please

im sure i’ll be near geehee’s new place sometime in the next week, so i’ll be sure to hit you up when i do

you still working at urban? i could always swing down and bring it to you if you wanted…like i said, im not doing much but packing for the next couple weeks

brian, i’ll grab you some more pics of the hex tomorrow once ive got some daylight to shine on it…

:tup: to the hansen brothers

my hs hockey team has/had the same jerseys, i wear it at hockey nights

glws

thanks man:tup:

Interested in the AMP. PMed.

lemme know if you will part with ace combat 5…I know you dont want the games to go without the system. But I’ll keep checking in on the thread to see if I can get that one, '04 r0x0red my b0x0rz

i keep toying with the idea of getting a large tank, but then i think about moving :confused:

glws

i heart my tanks, but theres no way i can take them all with me :frowning:

AMP - pending sale
distortion pedal - pending sale

brian - pics coming in a few, just woke up lol

you paid $75 for the amp wiring kit? There is a price tage for $69 on it??

sexual favors for AMP…seriously interested in it though