MOVING SALE: fish tanks, video games, random stuff...

I’ll take the amp, cash in hand…pm me about when and where I can come get it

What’s the dimensions of the hex and the bow front tanks?

ever hear of tax?

hex - each panel is 30" x 13.5", and the diameter from corner to furthest corner on top is 30"

bow - 12.5" D x 36"L x 22"H, stand is 28" tall, from the back of the tank to the front bow is about 18"

more pics of the hex for brian and others

amp - pending
distortion - just need to meet up with dre
gateway comp thingy - sold

i want that hex tank… i just can’t justify spending that much on a tank… if you want to sell it for cheaper let me know

Get a pic of the front of yzerman. PLEASE…

Also if you do $30 on the Hansons Ill take it.

is the gateway computer still avialible…? the mac looking one… pm me and let me know i would be able to give u the money on monday

no offense, but you have to pay to play…i spent MORE than that on it, and im letting it go for a steal. if you want it cheaper, than we’re talking taking things out. ie maybe one of both penguin filters, the ship decorations, the air pump, i won’t get the hood and you can take care of that. so take that into consideration and let me know your thoughts. like i said, i don’t HAVE to sell any of these tanks, but it would make moving easier

97ranger, the computer is gone to mah hybrid boiiiiiiiis who jumped on it like white on rice…

ill give you 35 for the predators jersey

L or XL?

i’ll take the climate control for the mustang let me konw when and where thankz

Let me know on the mcfarlanes

yea wrd im def down for the pedal. holler at me if you go to geehees, or I work friday 3-8, saturday should be 11-8 but I’m gonna try and go to mid ohio so I may not be working saturday.

if you need to sell the hanson brothers cheap im your man!

wayy too lazy to get a real shot of it (unless its significantly important), so heres a “generic” shot, and it looks the same

http://i15.ebayimg.com/06/i/08/6d/10/81_12.JPG

do $40 for the yzerman AND the hansons?

silvergt, probably be able to meet up at mighty some time this week…let me know when youve got time…

is the amp sold yet?

its been inquired about and told it was sold, just waiting to hear back from him to arrange payment…

ok, just let me know asap if he doesn’t come through because I definately will