FS: 46 gallon Bow front / 20 gallon

46 gallon Bow front - w/ black cabinet stand. purchased from petsmart in 2002. includes fluval 404 external cannister filter and a decent powerhead. Never leaked, its a good used aquarium. Pickup only. Asking $250.

20 gallon w/ black cabinet stand. purchased from petsmart in 1997. used for primarily for feeder fish. includes hanging filter and decent powerhead. Same as above, never leaked, its a good used aquarium. pickup only, asking $50.

currently the 46 has a 2 foot pleco and the 20 has an 8" pleco and a 1 foot goldfish. buyer’s choice of any, all, or no fish.

Plz send PM if interested.

46 bow fronts are HOT tanks… someone shoudl JUMP on this for xmas. the fam will be very impressed. plus that filter is hella quiet and efficiant

is the 20 gallon long or tall?

its a 20 gallon tall.

darn i was looking for a 20 gallon long, but i’ll take that smaller pleco off your hands if you’d like?? let me know
Thanks
Chris

u’ve got PM.

leave the tanks for the new occupant :wink:

Can’t go wrong with cannister filters for fresh water. They’re so easy to keep up too. That’s a very good deal. :slight_smile:

Any pics by chance of the 20 gal?

thanks for the fish, there all doing good!! both tanks are very nice, someone scoop them up!