Fish Tank/ aquarium

Hi I’m interested in buying a fish tank 40gallon or bigger. Doesn’t have to have all the accessories but I could use everything.

Pm me, let me know what you have.

Thanks!

Funny thing, I just stopped by the new store in EA for no apparent reason and they had a used set up for $400 that cost $800 new. I am not sure how many gallons but it does have a stand with it.

I have one I’m looking to sell. It’s listed FS on here by me, I’d search for it but I’m on my phone & it’s a pita to do. I’d make a fellow member a good deal to see it to a good home.

pmd i have a 55 w/ everything you need to get started

http://www.nyspeed.com/showthread.php?239281-Fish-Tank-stand-stuff

Gotta dust it off, but it’s still full but dormant. Filter is running, air is bubbling.

Bump, I’m more in the market for one now. Interested in large 55-90 gallon tanks/stands and also smaller 10-20gallon tanks if anyone has anything.

I have some smaller tanks, a 10 and a 29 I think. I’ve got a bunch of small filters and some decorations if you’re interested. I have no use for them anymore, $20 and you can take it all.

I’m looking to sell my 6 gallon Fluval Edge. Very cool tank that is a cube tank.

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/12/15/2y2yjuqe.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How much are you looking to get?

My cousin has a complete huge ass salt water system, would you be interested in that? It can be used for freshwater but he doesn’t want to part some of the salt water equipment

I think its 125gallon

Pm’d!!! Give me a text, I sent you my number,

Thx

Kinda big but maybe, whats he want for it?

I’ll call him for you, i don’t remember off hand

make me an offer on mine…ill be in rochester over the holidays and could meet half way…i need it gone

I’d take $100 for it. It’s $150 new, I have the magnetic cleaner for it and I also upgraded the LED light to double the LEDS and kept the old one on there as well for almost 3x as much light.

I can’t wait to get a tank!! Bump, what the heck with Nyspeed being down the past couple days for me??

My friend Tim has one, it came with his house. Not sure if he wants to get rid of it but it’s a pretty massive thing. I’d say at least 60" long by 18" tall by 24" deep. Shoot me a text if you want more info.