FS: LARGE fish tanks 125gal,180gal,220gal+ some small ones

Since I’ll be moving soon,would like to start listing some things for sale.These tanks are up and running on a carpet that cost me $5K so you know they don’t leak.If not sold here will be on ebay where ppl seem to pay stupid money for used tanks.
-220gal. Nice shape has a pretty decent stand w/ it. Bought off Minglor now really have no use for it.Comes with everything u need.$600
-180gal. Tank is only like 3 yrs old.Has a homemade stand,I was going to panel it make it look sweet but never did.has like a $500 filtration system w/ it and everything else.$600
-125 gal. has pretty decent stand and everything that you’'ll need to go.$300
-55 gal.Very nice all black.Just bought last year.Complete.$150
I also have some smaller tanks and filters if you need them.
I will give someone who wants to make some $$$ everything for $1,500!!!
I know 2 of the light bulbs are like $90 ea.And there’s a $200+ protein skimmer in there as well.I think the smaller tanks are 3 20’s 2 29’s a 30 long that was used as a sump and various filters and such.There are about 200 fish as well you can have as part of the deal.Some I’ve seen selling for upto $10 a piece.
I have a silverado you may use to transport the tanks.I just ask that u put the gas back in.
D

Sorry no pics of the aquariums.Could send one w/ phone maybe.
D

Bump for a good tank bought off me, “Ming K0ng”, not to be confused with the "minglor.

NM.

how much for just a 29G + canopy?

id love todo a salt water setup one day.

ow much u want for the 29’s and 30 long? <-a peice. possibly interested in the 55. when u say complete, what does it come with? stand, lights, filter, gravel/sand?? what setup is the 55 in right now, fresh or salt?

PM’s sent also Remember I have an additional 55 complete with a wrought iron stand and all the stufff w/ it for $100.
D