WTB: Fish Tanks!

I am looking to start getting into fish and would like to start my own tank from the bottom up. Start posting what sizes you guys have and how much you want, will pick up all tanks (large sizes are encouraged, I want to start big :slight_smile: )

not interested in mine anymore? you never wrote back to my last PM…

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31993

i have a 5 gallon tank and a 1 gallon tank. Super cheap, let me know! comes with gravel, filters, and lights! Sorry, no fish tho.

lol thank you ron, i have been waiting for the past 5 days from a response from him (actually if anyone has a contact number for him, please let me know)

JD- pmed

i think i might still have a 50 gallon, i’ll pm you if i can find it

might know someone with a few tanks, let me check and will pm you

i have a 56 to 58 gallon tank with beautiful stand already CLEAN OUT ready to just take it away …i spent about 500 on the whole thing including coral lighting and stuff comes with one aqua filter pretty big an d aPOWER filter which is big. an da protien skimmer .pics sell and i will get them for u if ur interested just give me an offer

sent ya back one(finally).Just got the computer hooked back up yesterday
D

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9830&highlight=salt

I’ve got a 55G that’s currently up and running that I’m looking to get rid of. $150/bo for the tank, filters (1 bio-wheel, and 1 non), 2 heaters, rock, lights (2 18" fluorescent), glass tops, and either a Wood or Metal stand (I have both); I’m also willing to sort through the boxes of stuff I have if there are things in there you want/can use. The decorations that are in the tank currently are not included, they are going to be transplanted into my other tank. I do have some others that I could include though.

Also some of the fish if u want them, a couple I’m keeping, the rest are going to The Fish Place.

Freshwater setup though, not a SW like Locutus’s.

fucking steal

if i land my new job, consider this sold to me lol