Fish tank/Filter/Supplies

Put this up on CL, figured I’d post it here too.

46 gallon bowfront, strip light, marineland double biowheel filter, powerhead and some expensive chemicals/foods for both fresh water and salt water.

Asking $100 for everything

What are the dimensions of the tank? I may be interested in this, but it depends on where I can fit it. You have the filter unit for it? Do you have an air pump?

Quick online search shows 36"L x 16.25"W x 20"H, I’ll measure it tomorrow though to make sure. By filter unit do you mean the actual filter itself or the carbon filter element that goes inside? I’m including an airpump too, its that gray thing on the bottom left in the last pic. I’ve also got a heater and I’ll throw in whatever else I have thats fish related.

Man if I had a place to put this, I would be all over it! GLWS

Sorry, I meant to ask if you have the actual working filter unit itself? (Do you have any carbon left) Id ben looking for a rectangular 30 gallon tank, I’d have to see if I can fit a 36" wide tank somewhere though. Right now I have a hexagonal one so it’s tall and doesn’t take up much room but I need more length for the plecos on the bottom of the tank.
Do you have a stand for it by any chance to sell?

Oh yeah, the filter unit is that black thing in the 3rd pic. Its a Marineland double biowheel, good for up to a 70 gallon tank or so. The carbon you can kind of mix and match, I used a mix of carbon and white carbon( jar to the left of the filter unit). I had 3 or 4 plecos in there at one time ranging from an albino bristlenose to a 10" common pleco. I have a stand I might be able to sell. Its actually a TV stand but it contours to the shape of the tank perfectly. I can dig up some pics of when I had the system running if you want to see how everything can look put together.

I think it might be too big for me to put anywhere. I think i need another 30, just rectangular. This stand up tank is just not as good for them.

Will my Piranha’s be alright in this thing without my pet Pelican bothering them and scooping them out?

Does it come with fish?

cool

Yes.

if i didnt have 3 other tanks running right now i would get this, but the piranhas wouldnt fit, they would be so pissed haha, free bump