46 Gallon Fish Tank...

Bought this on here a few years back. Need the room in my house and one less thing to maintain.

Solarmax HO
Emperor 400
Nice heater (can’t remember brand).
Test Kits
Super Quiet Air Pump
I don’t put the glas on the top, but that comes with it.
Original light comes with it.
3 Gallon Jug for water changes
Cyphon with long ass hose
Misc stuff like fake plants.
All the fish - Red Fin Tetras, Danios, Algae eater, and some yellow fish… lol.

Not sure what the going rate is on something like this???

What are the dimensions on this.

Including the stand:

38" Wide
17" Deep
55" Tall w/ filter

That’s about what I have. Trying to find a bigger one.

sick light … sell these at my work !. Who ever buy the tank … I can hook you up with fish !

Thanks! Yea, the light is sweet. I just wish I could put it on a timer and still have the LEDS come on at night.

I’m willing to give someone a great deal on this. If you are interested, please shoot me a PM with an offer. I can sell the Solarmax light separately to cut down costs as well…

Nice fish tank!!!..Good luck with sale!!!

PM me with said great deal price. I really have absolutely no need for it as I have 165 gallons worth of tanks setup and a 125 in the shed, but what the heck I don’t have a bow front yet.

$150!

What happened to you fiiiish :frowning:

lol need moar room!

$120 firm! Goes on Craigs soon…

I can help deliver if need be. Will put fish in bags and drain water out. Shouldn’t be too bad!

Let me talk to the wife about it. If you still have it next week when we are in the area for thanksgiving maybe I’ll pick it up from you.

very good price, I remember when I was into this shit a tank like this would go for $500+

Yea, I have a lot into it! Hard to sell something like this these days…

I’ve been looking for another tank!!
Depending on how much overtime I get next week I’ll be in touch!

Do you work at eddies? Was there last week and assumed it was you but didn’t want to be a creep

I just sold it on Friday night! An older couple came by and did ALL the work lol. They had it down to a science. Very impressive.