FS: 36 Long Fish Tank w/fish

as from a previous post:

36 gallon long

• tank is black, no stand. has a newer hood on it with dual long halogen bulbs. has two brand new whisper 36 power filters cleaning it, NEW heater, and a 50gallon air pump bubbling in a decorative barrell. also has a few coral pieces in that the fish love to hide in. also, the bottom is crushed coral (blingbling$$).
  • inhabitants are: two (2) jack dempsey african cichlids ($$), one male one female. both are quite large, bigger than you’ll see in any stores; four (4) african cichlids of different ages and sizes, one yellow, two orange-y, and one rainbow; one (1) ahli cichlid which is a really cool blue color (and stupid expensive in stores); one unknown cichlid that was in the tank when i got it…he’s fast and avoids being eaten by the dempseys often lol; and four (4) blue mystery snails which look cool and keep most everything clean, along with not being eaten by the cichlids
  • this tank catches most peoples eyes who come into my house b/c of the halogen reflections on the crushed coral, plus the fish are pretty colors, plus apparently rare and expensive…pics below

now has a penguin 150 filter cleaning everything plus new bulbs and a new castle in the corner. all four snails are out as well as the fast cichlid

$200 obo…i do not feel like moving with this tank as i have a 60gal hex to bring with me. i can keep the fish if someone just wants the tank as well…

where did the snails & fast guy go

where you moving now?
I miss my Jacks, I raised them from babies.

If I had to guess the “fast cichlid” was not fast enough for Mr. Jack

snails outgrew their shells…i have no idea where they went as i only found the shells lol

the fast guy moved into my 46 bow, as surprisingly he was the only one i could catch during the october surprise lol

moving to my new house in cheek btw

fish are gone, tank is now empty, still comes with coral, air pump, some decorations, and two penguin filters

$125

Tank dimesions? (SP) any scratches in the glass.

glass is clean…i don’t know the exact dimensions as the tank is at my mothers house…i can try to check this weekend…

bump for me home next weekend

tank + coral + whatever other stuff i have in storage…should be some filters and decorations

$50

pmed

it should still have the hood and light…i’ll ask my mom tomorrow, i havent been home in a while to check lol

up

this comes with:

tank, hood and lights, coral, decorations, heater, air pump and bubbling stone

which weekend you home?

now until thursday lol

well that won’t work, lol
whatever happened to those big jacks?
maybe I will see you next time you are in the Buff

come get this TODAY

one day only price $30

my mom killed the jacks ron…it was back during that october storm, she forgot they were downstairs when i was in va beach…the jerk…

for 30 bucks i’ll take it today. When and where would you like to meet up?

i’ve got no ride mike, you would need to come pick it up in tonawanda by mighty…let me know if that works for you

if he doesnt pick it up i will

tank is in town of tonawanda, i don’t care who comes to get it first…you two can race over if you want lol

984-5669 whoever wants to come pick it up