FS: ice bowl tix 2 sets of 2 one set in the club level

first set up is spoken for but not confirmed so i have permission to put them up for sale.

since i have determined a price with them already i wont disclose that…lets see what they go for.

section 114, row 32 seats 5 and 6

second set is in the jim kelly club. heated seats and wait staff.

section 214, row 4, seats 7 and 8
i would like to get 325.00 ea but i will entertain offers. they are on stubhub right now and thats a lower price than what they go for there, so i think it is fair.

these are in b-lo, in my hands, and i will accept cash and authorized checks only. paypal can be discussed after i confirm the sale but i would prefer ash money

Good luck man

I have had my Van Miller seats for sale on here and not one low ball.

bumper

Its just too expensive.

For what its worth… You can get tickets to the game in the One Communications club sections. Heated seats, buffet, and top shelf all included for $297 a person. I think your friend would have better luck this close to the game dropping the price a bit.

GLWS though

Face on these is 203.xx atleast thats what mine are in the Van Miller so I would guess they are the same.

ok 275 ea is the new price.

the other ones, section 114, i am accepting offers on…i am surprised actually to get 0 offers.

This place is a sea of lowballers, probably not the best forum for selling these tickets. Give Craigslist a shot.

seriously man, this isnt the place to sell these tickets. if i didnt gave a ticket for myself already, i would go to the arena and pay the 5 bucks to get a seat and watch it there on the jumbotron. free bump and glws, but try craigslist or even ebay.

This isnt the place to sell ANYTHING, unless of course its 50% off or more.

sold

all sold or just 2 sold/?

all

the 114’s went for 300 and the 214’s went for 600