FS: Impul R5 17x9 19+ 17X9 20+ 5x114.3

Have a set of Impul R5 wheels for sale. Many wheel gurus have told me these are essentially the same wheels as Work Equips (except a 2 piece design). A friend of mine imported these wheels personally from Japan, I purchased them from him. Recently, I had the centers powder coated and the lips were polished.

Wheel Specs:
PCD: 5x114.3
17x9 +19
17x9 +20

Tires:
215/45/17 Michelin MXM4 all around
70/85% tread left (front/rear respectively)
2 tires have some signs of camber wear (pictures below)

Pictures:

Fronts

Rears

All 4 Center caps included (still the previous color of wheels)

The Bad:

1 rear wheel has (2) marks on it from slight curb rash. The wheel still balances out straight, looking the wheel straight you cannot notice it. See pictures below

The same rear wheel as above has (1) bolt/nut missing, I intended to replace it. I can source it out for the potential buyer if needed.

The same wheel also shows a small fingernail size of clearcoat left (barely noticeable) – this can be lightly sanded and polished.

A very small imperfection on 1 lip

Tires:

The 2 that show some sign of wear

Other Info:

I was told one wheel has a very minor bend? (Not visible, only found out from via a road force balance). However, when I took it to a shop to get it fixed, it was so slight that they couldn’t even find it. So it may or may not have a bend, being an honest person I’m disclosing this info. Price reflects any imperfects; All wheels drive straight and perform like they should. No vibrations, wobbles, buldges etc.

Despite any imperfections, I would rate this set at a 9/10.

Price:

$1400 without tires.
$1600 with tires.

Price may be negotiable if you’re a serious buyer. Located in Toronto.
Can ship at buyer’s expense; Depending on the price we agree on, can meet 1-2 hours away as far as northeast PA state line and western NY.

If asking price is met, will include a mint set wheel nuts and McGard lock nuts (12x1.5 thread pitch).

PM is key.

---------- Post added at 12:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:46 AM ----------

Pictures of wheels on car(s):

On previous owner’s car (when wheel centers were white):

http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6224/6282117306_5164d774ca_o.jpg

proper thread

Thanks.

Anymore offers?

bump.

I’m amazed these are still here, perfect setup for 240s…