FS: Infinity Basslink T

Ive had this sitting in my basement for a while. I used it in my audi, and then my m3, but took it out for a track day, and havnt put it back in… it mounts nicely to the backs of seats, or the bottom of Parcel Shevles int he back of the car.

http://akamaipix.crutchfield.com/products/2004/108/h108BASSLT-fp.jpg

ave you been waiting for the right way to add meaningful, high-quality bass to your truck or SUV? Wait no longer! The Infinity BassLink T takes the features that have made the BassLink such an incredible performer, and puts them in a rigid polymer enclosure that’ll fit neatly in most SUVs, trucks, or hatchbacks. At less than 15" high and 7" deep, this compact amplified subwoofer takes up minimal cargo space! Fire up the built-in 250-watt Class D amplifier, and check out the rich, powerful bass produced by the 10" subwoofer in tandem with two 10" passive radiators — it’s sure to make your music sound massive. The BassLink T connects to any type of system (thanks to its speaker- and preamp-level inputs), and can be tuned to perfection using the variable low-pass filter, bass boost, gain control, and phase switch. If you lease your truck, this sub will add serious slam to your factory system — without any modifications. A remote is included.
Details:

• 10" woofer and two 10" passive radiators
  • Class D 250-watt amplifier
  • compact polymer enclosure
  • wired volume control with 16-foot cable
  • frequency response 20-120 Hz
  • low-pass crossover variable from 50-120 Hz (at 12 dB per octave)
  • line-level inputs (remote turn on required)
  • speaker-level inputs with auto turn-on
  • phase control
  • bass boost adjusts from -6 dB to +3 dB at 40 Hz
  • 25-amp fuse
  • 40-1/4"W x 14-3/4"H x 6-1/2"(D1), 3-3/4"(D2)
    They sell for ~ 250-299 new

And go for ~ 175 used

I will let it go for 99 Bux

trade for other subs and box?

sorry, no trades

ugh I want GLWS

ill trade for cash

bump

i remember wanting one of these back when they first came out haha how did it sound?

it actually sounds REALLY good, and its nice that its all built into one piece so you can take it out easily for track days… I was goign to re mount it in my car using studs so i could just put nuts to hold it down, and just pull it in or out whenever i needed to…

wonder how well it would fit in the 240…it kind of has a wierd shaped trunk lol

ill meet u somewhere with it so u can test fit if u want… LMK

How heavy is it?

not heavy… 42lbs says google

I had the smaller version of this, sounded great. glws

do you have any pictures of it mounted in your car?

no, sorry i dont

Jaeger saw it when i was mounting it in the trunk, came out nice tucked up under the parcel shelf

how does it wire up? Does it require RCA’s etc like a regular amp?sub setup?

It can be wired up using RCA’s or using the rear speaker wire if u prefer

Im glad i picked this thing up! the thing pounds! 15 min wire install and im a rollin!

your killin me dever haha