FS: Inland M1 Carbine

I purchased this a few months ago, and have shot it once since. I have I believe at least 120 rounds for it as well, with 70 being Tula steel cased, and the rest being Remington UMC bronze cased. They’d be included of course. Also included would be 5-6 pre-ban magazines for it, all 15rd mags which are in excellent condition.
Now for the rifle:

Inland receiver, serial number in the first 80k of a documented 2,080,000+. Serial suggest late 1942 manufacture. Was definitely used by our boys in WWII.
The stock is pitted in various places, but in otherwise great condition I think.
Replacement replica rear sight.

Handgaurd has the IO/OI marking (meaning Inland).
Barrel band has “A” near sling mount.
Hammer has “H” on left side.
Front bottom of slide has “SG” mark (Saginaw Gear).
Barrel has the Winchester proof mark (PW in a circle).
Side of gas block has the flaming Ordnance bomb.
There’s a “4” in the inlet of the front of the mag well.

Price: $900 OBO. Willing to ship anywhere except NYC to any person who can legally own a rifle, on buyer’s dime. Otherwise, I’d prefer a FTF sale.

Why man just why

Because I can? :number1

Lol did you even get to shoot it once?

For those interested I used to own this rifle and it is/was a great shooter.

Just once. I put 30 rounds through it, then put it away. I’m tryin to get rid of stuff that I don’t use, and this will be one of those things lol.

ewwww… for once i think your doing the right thing by selling this one.

I understand completely. Fun rifle with good history but that is the same reason why I sold it.

Bump it on up.

Pmed you. Shoot me a text 518 810 4304

txt me 518-527-7691 grandfather was a marine in wwII loves buying all this stuff. He would like the rifle.