FS: Integra Grey rear leather seats $100!!!

Seats are in decent cont, clips on the bottom of the bottom half seat are broke but still fit and stay fine… i just shoved them in my car real quick so you can see how they look.

Only asking $100 for em, no rips…

PICS:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]17845[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]17846[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]17847[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]17848[/ATTACH]

I don’t think those are leather, nor are they Integra seats.
They don’t have the form or design of Integra seats.
http://www.nyspeed.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=17848&d=1304725993

They look like the pleather 88-91 Civic hatch seats.

Ok, well i pulled these out of a 94 integra gsr… Figured they were integra seats seeing how I TOOK THEM OUT OF ONE lol… they fit great. I highly doubt that they are civic seats but hey ya never know… If you like the way they look… $100 is an awesome price either way… It took me 40 seconds to slap these in… they clipped right in and fell in every slot… Like i said im almost positive that these are indeed integra rears…

I know some integra rears had the trey in the middle… not sure if they changed that or not with certain years?.. Anyways…If your interested shoot me a pm, i will drive my car out and meet you with the seats inplace so that you can check the seats, and their fitment out for yourself…

Not trying to kill your sale thread, but trying to keep ppl honest and from being ripped off…

Someone else took common 4th gen (88-91) Civic hatch pleather seats and slapped them in the GSR you pulled them from, so $100 is not an awesome price for common fake leather seats.
88-91 Civic hatch seats, found in the standard and Dx models.

These are 94-01 Integra rear leather seats.

You can see how the contour, style and shape differ, as does the texture. You can tell the difference between leather and “pleather”.