FS: Integra SE/GSR wheels w/tires

$200 cash and I pick up? Have cash in hand.

No thanks, it was $200 alone for the powder coating.

$250?

I’m the only recent offer and while I now understand $200 isn’t acceptable to you, I was kind of expecting a counter offer. If you could, please PM me your bottom line and we can maybe work something out. If not I’m glad I was able to give the thread a bump for you and GLWS. :slight_smile:

Thanks for your offer.
I currently am working out a trade deal with them, but if that falls through, I’ll get back to you.

Cool. GL :slight_smile:

do u still have the wheels?

Yes I do.
The possible deal I had with a car did not pan out.
They are still available.

Let the bidding begin. :wink:

$250 was my latest bid.

Pm’d counter offer.:slight_smile:

Bump for a nice setup!

Bump for interest, but so far no one has followed through…

if you ever separate wheels/tires i might be interested.

60’s would rub like crazy on my fenders

I’d have to pay to have them dismounted, so that prob won’t happen.

i might be interested…ill pm ya in a couple days if ya have them…btw you just want cash?..or would you except trades plus cash?..anything you need/want?..just let me know…thanks

I’ll take them for $300 and pick them up ASAP

if you still have them call me @ 5368874

Like I said in the PM before, I do still have them.

Not to sound rude, but I’ve heard that one to many times before, but let me know. As for trades, sorry, no. Need cash to get my exhaust.

Bump again…for more talkers/flakers/no shows.
:meh:

Not to sound rude, but I’ve heard that one to many times before, but let me know. As for trades, sorry, no. Need cash to get my exhaust.[/QUOTE]

i hear ya…but for me a work at a restaurant, so i want em…but if i have a bad week there’s nothin i can do…if i have a good week ill be hittin ya up…thats all that means…plus it helps bump your thread for others to see:)

p.s…got a tsudo fireball axelback…looks like new…dunno if ur interested

It fits what?? Plus I’m looking for full cat back.
Someone follow through here…I found the exhaust I want/need.