WTB: set of 4 lug honda alloys

Looking for a set(four) of 4-lug honda alloys to replace the steel wheels on a civic. could give you my steelies if you need them for an extra set. Thanks

did swift change his screenname?? eh free bump

Nope. I’m a newbie, man.

If i decide to keep my Integra, ill be sellin my blades.
ill let you know

Not sure if that is the route I would want to go. Just looking for a set of stock wheels, maybe like the spoke wheels that came on civics or something. My civic is gay green, not really looking to do anything special, just want to keep it stock, but I hate hub caps. I’ve seen wheels that look like the stock hub caps that are on it, I would settle for those too

I have a set of 14" CRX Si wheels with new tires. The wheels could use some paint, they are 17 yrs old. LMK if interested.

http://memimage.cardomain.com/member_images/12/web/2676000-2676999/2676939_15_full.jpg

What are you looking to get for them?

swift is sellin VX rims.

and Blades ARE stock Integra GSR rims.

I know what blades are.

Would do 150 for the set with tires.

How do the tires look? I have 4 brand new tires with less then 500m on them

I would consider an aftermarket wheel if it was charcoal or white. It would have to go good with gay green

They had about 1k on them. If you want them without the tires lmk, I can take them off.

As long as they are in decent shape, I’ll use them. With only a 1km on them they should be fine. Makes it easier for both of us. Thanks man. I’ll show the wifey a pic to see if she likes them and let you know

yah i have a set of vx rims, they are 13" and white. need to be washed… and you could repaint 'em if you wanted. The tires on them arent bad, i just took 'em off cause i got a good deal on 15’s for my daily. lmk what u think