FS: intercooler

i have an intercooler i bought last year at moddified maddness in carlisle from “Boost’n performance” that im selling due to upgrade. dimmensions are 28x2.5x7 IIRC, still on the car but can remove at any time if a buyer wants it. looking to get $125 OBO for it. no lowballs. pic of it new (i payed $200 last fall)
http://www.alliancelink.com/users/joshsdodge/intcat1.jpg

good price :tup: BUMP

damn u wait like a month

good deal!!

forgot to mention the piping on the end tanks is 2.5", and the dimensions are of the core, not the tanks included, IIRC

would you mind checking the length of the core + the end tanks. sorry to be a pain in the ass, but im really interested in this thing.

i will try to get dimensions on saturday night, ill post up when i do.

lol i remember when we peer pressured you into buying that right then and there on the spot because there were lots of car parts and you had money :tup:

good luck with the sale bud

^^^ haha yea, it was a good purchase though. even with YOU right over my shoulder going “buy…buy buy buy!!!..buybuybuy!!!”

i remember when i saw you walking with it after you bought it… i was like :gotme: :lol:

:tup: for a good seller

glws nick

any measurments?

i’m interested, i just need to check if this will flow enough for my car i’ll get back to you tomorrow.

actually do you have any efecientcy specs or flow specs on this?

i checked into it i’ll take it pm me so i can look at it.

PM replied, can almost call this sold guys.