FS: IWC pocket watch conversion

More pictures/details will follow later. I found I have only been wearing this very infrequently. Very large watch at least 45 mm. Manual wind and pin set. I was told it was a ~1904 pocket watch conversion when it was serviced at Buffalo watch and clock. I notched a larger/wider non-oem band.

Only bad is the pin set is very small and can be troublesome if you don’t have long nails. Also the movement is louder, compare it to a diesel rather than a gas car.

$1,000

---------- Post added at 08:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:13 AM ----------

PMs replied to.
Here are some more details:
OLD IWC SCHAFFHAUSEN CHRONOMETER Movement cal 53 , 19 lig. 43 mm / Pocketwatch / ca 1904.
Manual wind movement. Case diameter 48 mm.

Damn it I really want it but I don’t think it’s happening right now

Bump in Buffalo this weekend

Like it but out of my standard price range. GLWS.

Bump. Found something I want to buy. I will be in Buffalo this weekend.

$950 and if you want I will throw in the cuff links :slight_smile:

Any interest, I will be in Buffalo for Easter?

would be REALLY interested in this if it was like $500 cheaper lol. little out of my range. really cool piece though. GLWS

It is cool and unique piece with a great story.
I will entertain offers, but that is not where I need to be to let it go.

Make me an offer, I still have this and don’t wear it much. I am in Buffalo this weekend in Getzville.

I wonder this is worth in the current environment. This just sits in the case. I haven’t worn a watch since COVID started.

i was looking on ebay the other day to see what these in the regulator format were going for.

they seem to be harder to find these days.

Still have the watches i bought from you.

which are those? i dont recall.

I meant from Big Ron