FS: JDM 180sx 1/2 clear turn signals- 3 sets !

these 1/2 clears sets are all in good shape…

they will bolt onto any 91-94 s13 usdm bumper in seconds…

i have three sets to choose from.
i can ship any where

all wiring and bulbs included…

90 DOLLARS ONLY PER PAIR !!!

please call or pm for more info…

see if u can get s13 silvia ones square half clear and how much??

im down for a set of silvia half clears also

Everyone is lol.

There is no such thing as Silvia half clears. Silvias have the same full amber ones we do. The Half clears are from the Pignose 180SX.

They just happen to fit in a Silvia bumper. and if you do this they won’t work. in a real Silvia those lights only flash. the clear running light part would have to be wired in. Fortuneatly for us our cars were all pop-up so even after fitting a Silvia front end to the car we can use 180sx half clears plug and play.

Anyways they are hard to find. i only found one set during my stay in japan. The junkyard only had 91-95 SR Powered 180sx with the Chuki Bumper. Rectangular half clears lights were found Only on Ca powered 88-90 180sx Which came with the pignose Bumper.

And Varun Doesn’t do Ca’s so unless theres a SR silvia front clip that had these put on it or a pignose with an engien swap i don’t see him getting many.

i have the pignose half clears
let the bidding war start!!!

http://cgi.ebay.ca/S13-SILVIA-EURO-BUMPER-TURN-SIGNAL-LIGHTS-JDM-240SX_W0QQitemZ320165320287QQihZ011QQcategoryZ33717QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQcmdZViewItem
bnib 65.00 lol
oem