FS: JDM 30mm front sway bar $60

Significantly bigger than stock for S13 but im sure it will fit S14 as well as i have seen a S14 sway on a S13 with no modifications. Comes with one endlink…i snapped the other one removing it, might as well upgrade them, their not expensive. $60obo

$50 picked up. Its 30mm, significantly bigger than the stock one thats on my 240.

What’s the brand of the sway bar, is it solid bar, comes wit other bushings, OEM or aftermarket. Any damages, why didn’t you put it on your car? Can you post a pictures?

I can post up some pics when i get a chance, Its all black, great condition, paints not chipping or scratched up. I couldnt tell you if it was solid or not, Im geussing its OEM in japan but bigger than our north american cars come with, it does have the two bushings and brackets, it has very beefy ends and its quite heavy.

I chose not to install it on my car because i already had aftermarket sways installed that are a few MM’s thinner that i payed good money for. Any other questons feel free to ask or Pm. If your in the area your welcome to come take a look.

30mm?.. JDM? 30mm~ range is only available from largus and arc pipe sway, and this one other company i forget, other than that, there’s only Godsway or whatever its called Godspeed, from ebay lol :stuck_out_tongue:

tanabe makes 30mm iirc

you are correct sir

we’ll it was most deffinatly 30mm cuz i measured it and its most deffinatly been sold.