FS: JIC full Ti exhaust for 350z Z33

Up for sale is my JIC full Ti exhaust that I bought from another member before…letting them go for $750Cdn obo. Its the full-ti version with burned tip which weights less than 10 pounds for the whole system… its very very light, no jokes. The only flaws is there is a patch of melted paint from the previous owners but once its install, you cant see it At all. But other than that its all mint. No scratch no dings and no major discoloration.
It is the one without resonator, so its good for guys who go FI. Reason for selling is because I bought a set of T1R sparrows. I am no rush in selling, since it looks pretty cool sitting in my room:icon38:
Located in GTA

$450 PICK UP

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y196/inspire_ua5/DSC00542.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y196/inspire_ua5/DSC00541.jpg

You should use some metal polish to bring out the shine a bit! An hour and some elbow grease would get that thing sparkling!

I did, in fact the JIC is not meant to be shinny i believe… all the jic Ti i saw so far looks pretty dull.

Forgot i had this for sale…bump…:slight_smile:
and trade I accept trades on 350z parts as well, also willing to add some cash if you have set of nice wheels laying around. I know its a long shot, but I need a set of wheels for my TL…looking for 18x7.5 with 42-45 offset with 5x114.3 bolt pattern.:o

will this fit a 87 300zx?

Unfortunately I think it only fit 350z

nope not even close.

boooo

700 local pick up… bumpieeeeee

Hi,
Is this cat back? (includes y pipe?)

its a Y pipe back…
stock Y pipe will work, or you can get any aftermarket Y pipe as well.

Bumpilista

I would get this if it was dual… but not a fan of Singles.

Free bump

Someone must have a turbo project up the sleeves…
and this is a great add on…
Bump

Lets try a new price… 650 pick up???

New low price… 450 pick up for a full Titanium exhaust…

^DAM!
Frank that is a killer deal! someone should really jump on this, IIRC, the exhaust weighs in at 9lbs!!!

Bump for a good guy!

Thanks Church…appearently no one likes Singles in toronto…everyone is going Dual… I am suprised :smiley: For the sake of it if no one buys it, I might just put it on for one day and crash one of our mini ghetto commerce gate friday night gathering…

Someone gotta own a Z in this forum that needs a bad ass exhaust???
I got lots of offers about shipping…but local guys always comes first.
The exhaust is long and pain in the ass to find a box that fits.