FS: Jungle and Drumm n Bass records

I have my entire crate with over 100 records some double albums,eps,collections. But there is too many to list so if you are interested pm me and we will figure out contact info. I AM SELLING THE ENTIRE CRATE NOT SINGLES. asking $1000 OBO, thats a little less than $10 a record and you all know the price of vinyl, alot of rare,classic,etc…

hey Andy, my buddy is wondering about your collection… can you name off some tracks or labels that you have?

he just wants to know what kind of stuff you got.

thanks,
Emilio

I’ll take any Pendulum or Concord Dawn. Or anything else that has the same sound as them.

I know you want to sell the whole thing, but that is alot!

Congo Natty?

Ah the sweet stuff!

appeared live at the icepads (markham or missisuaga) great uhm, show.,

all the congo and white labels gone.all the ragga is gone. only dark left

:hs:

do you mean gone out of your 100 records or that is what your 100 records consists of…

i have a buddy who may be interested in it please clarify for me

the congo was part of my ragga crate that is gone so my dark crate is still up for sale and I will not sell seperate 12" …yet…pm me an offer I need it gone

:hs:

do you mean gone out of your 100 records or that is what your 100 records consists of…

i have a buddy who may be interested in it please clarify for me

the congo was part of my ragga crate that is gone so my dark crate is still up for sale and I will not sell seperate 12" …yet…pm me an offer I need it gone