FS: KA engine and parts

Hey, I have a few things for sale:

$250 - 1995 S14 KA24DET engine, about 200,000km on it. Ran perfectly when it was taken out about a week ago, it was removed to put in an SR20DET, nothing wrong with the engine at all. Comes with distributor, spark plug wires, alternator, power steering pump, A/C compressor, intake manifold with all sensors & throttle body and the exhaust manifold. Ready to be dropped into an S14, for it to be put into an S13 it will need an S13 distributor, engine wiring harness and ECU.

$50 - KA non-hicas power steering pump

$50 - S13 KA24DE engine wiring harness, the plug to the dash harness (the one above the ECU) is cut off, other than that the harness is in great condition with no cut wires. The car ran perfectly that this harness came out of.

I think that’s it for now, I’m sure I have lots more KA stuff to sell once I remember.

Parts are located in Cambridge, Ontario. Pickup is preferred but delivery can be arranged. PM is key.

Thanks,
Brendan.

oops, forgot one.

$40 - KA starter motor.

it’s a typo in the first post, it’s not a KA24DET, it’s a KA24DE. Someone PM’d me thinking it was a turbo setup for $250.

Bump, some interest but nothing sold.

Delivery can be arranged, make me offers.

hey pm me il take that off you

Bump.

PS pump and wiring harness still available.

How much for delivery on that pump, to Brampton?