- FS ::: Ka-t Manifold $350 OBO ::: -

EDIT

NEW MANIFOLD PRICE IS $350 O.B.O.

Like the title states, the following parts are up for sale and are available for pick up…

1.)

The Manifold is custom made and flanged for a T3 and has not been used. It was originally made to be used with an internal wastegate but im sure an external wastegate will fit (clearance).

Its a 4-1 merge collector, The pipes are 8-gauge 304 stainless steel
1/2" thick flanges, and tig-welded. This isn’t a half ass jobbed manifold, it looks mint. check it out.

PICS : http://www.cardomain.com/ride/598296/1

PRICE : $400 OBO

2.) SOLD

I have 6 rx7 550cc purple top sidefeed injectors that i bought from japan which were in working form.

They can be used on a ka24de or an sr20. They will work with the ka24de stock fuel rail. They havent been flow tested or cleaned because I didn’t get a chance to finish parting my kit together. Its very good to have spare injectors.

INFORMATION on making it work on your car below.

LINK - http://www.nissansilvia.co.nz/tech/howtouse13B20Binjectors/howtouse13B20Binjectors.htm

PRICE : $150 FIRM

3.) SOLD

Just a regular Flange for a type s or i guess any type greddy bov, has never been used, bought it off SHIFT_KA24DET. It is powercoated black.
Picture available in thread i got it from.

PIC : http://www.son240sx.ca/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13271&highlight=greddy+flange

PRICE : $15 FIRM

LOCATED : Mississauga near Eglinton & Mavis Area off the 403.

Any questions are welcome, just post it up or pm me.

That manifold looks very nice. What grade stainless was it made of?

Andrew.

great manifold, saw it in person, but now he has decided to change the price form $350 to $400

Its 304 grade stainless steel.

This manifold cost me more then what im selling it for, its never been used. It was listed for less before because i needed the money asap and now I dont need it bad, either way I have 4 ppl interested in the manifold already so it really doesn’t matter. If noone decides to pick it up I’ll be glad to keep it to use on my next 240.

Hey man.

I’ll take the flange for the $15.00. Do you accept Interac Email Money transfer’s? Are you willing to meet up somewhere but if not, just ship it to me.

Let me know by PM thanks a lot.

Take care.

Easy 8)

i belive this is the same part in this post ???

http://www.son240sx.ca/forum/viewtopic.php?t=16540&highlight=

first post, so r u refusing to sell it to me for a price that has been listed ???

so u post one price, make and oral agreement in person, agree to give me three weeks and then u change price and you ask for more ???

price has been hiked because i dont need the money bad, if you think its a rip off at $400 bucks then dont buy it, easy as that. thanks.

so basically your saying u are going back on your word, and will not sell it to mee at the agrred price because u dont need the money, i told u i would come to u with the money.

i guess some people do not honor their word

First of all, who the fuck are you to tell me how or who to sell whats mine? Second that thread is dead because that thread was based on selling the 240 mainly which is why i created this thread. You asked me to hold it for you for 3 weeks to see if you wanted it, I do not have time to sit on this till u make up your mind. Why are you lying about saying your going to come with the money for or that I agreed to hold it?? This is a business transaction based on first come first serve inless you make an arrangement to come get it in the next day or 2.

Honouring my word? You called me for your buddy and I held the car for YOU because you called me first. I told you I had someone that was willing to buy the car without even seeing it that lived near me and I STILL held it for u. Why would you shit all over my thread after i did that favour for you. I even hooked you up with so many free parts.

If anyone chooses to believe him thats fine, i could care less.

If anyone wants a :

Hector – “great manifold, saw it in person”

then msg me.

Stop crying because you love my manifold.

SIDEWAZE : PM’D about flange.

no i told u i would be coming to get it and you agreed to give me three weeks, but if ur gonna not gonnna honor your word then fine.

and the “free” parts were included with the car , as stated in your thread so dont say it like u did me a favor

I do not have time to sit on this till u make up your mind.

yup i guess you dont hvae the time

price has been hiked because i dont need the money bad, if you think its a rip off at $400 bucks then dont buy it, easy as that. thanks.

If noone decides to pick it up I’ll be glad to keep it to use on my next 240.

but then u do???

im lost , i think u need to learn how to do bussiness

Yah I guess holding the car for you wasnt a favour since i had someone that i could of sold it to asap and could of saved alot of time and hassle.

Listen Hector I dont have time to argue on the internet, everything you just wrote above either doesn’t make sense or really noone cares. Pick one.

Yes i’ll keep the manifold if noone buys it, since I was a customer for the manifold and may use it on my next project. Point is your ramblin on about nothing and claiming I did this and that anyway.

*MODS can you clean up these posts, if not then thats fine but it really has nothing to do with anything and is just taking up space.

Oh and thanks for the compliments on the manifold. Not good but grrrrrrrrrrreat!

yes the manifold is great , and may still get it seeing as how i really want it , its just the fact that you went and jacked the price on something that u already knew id buy for $350 like we tlked about , i just dont think its right thats all

not fucking up your sale in any way

**** mods plese clean this up , i should have kept this shit to pm, just was stressed before , but in just got out of court and im thinking clearly now

Injectors SOLD
Flange SOLD

Still got the Manifold…

my buddy may be interested ill let you know soon,

bump…

NEW MANIFOLD PRICE

$350 O.B.O.

Peice together your ka-t beast now!

my loss is your gain!

MANIFOLD SOLD

EVERYTHING SOLD