FS: KA24DE and Apexi Cat Back Exhaust

Engine has 182XXX km and was flushed two weeks ago. It’s in excellent working order, no funny knocks, idles or any of that bullshit. The tranny is also solid with smooth shifts, no gear grindage.

Also for sale is an Apexi cat back exhaust, single tip, looks like an N1, will try to verify. Overall it is in excellent condition from the cat up to the canister outlet. The only thing there is a dent on the very end of the canister (the part where the tip comes out). It is cosmetic, and can probably be smoothed out a bit if really wanted.

I really want this stuff gone. I am looking for 600 for both, or 500 for the engine and 300 for the exhaust. I can’t take pics ATM because the car is in the shop, but I will try to make it over there and get some pics.

Contact me for any info or details. Ideally I want someone to take both so I can reinvest that money into my swap right away. If you want one or the other I can do that too.

I forgot to mention that the catback is for an S14 and everything is obo

300 for catback
400 for the motorset minus wiring harness and whatever misc stuff I don’t need

I need this stuff gone this week!!!

I need this gone today, so I am pricing this to go.

Apexi N1 Catback 2.5" foe an S14: 250

KA24DE w/ trans: 300

You can have BOTH for 400 plus I will give you a battery on top of that. If my prices don’t quite work for you give me your prices and we can try and meet in the middle. I need this stuff out of the shop, so contact me via pm or text at 647-864-1309. I don’t always have my phone on me so it may be 2 hours till I respond back during work hours…

400 for both is a robbery men. Come take this off my hands, low ball me, etc. I want it gone tonight.