FS: KA24E & 5speed tranny

I have a KA24E and 5spd tranny from my 1989 240sx forsale. They have 206xxxkms on them but i was told the engine still runs strong. The engine has practically everything on it including alternator starter etc. Its sitting at the former owner of the car’s house and he wants it gond. I was thinking some where along the lines of 250ish for the motor and 350ish for the motor and tranny. Price can always be discussed. I live in Medicine Hat so some way of shipping needs to be kept in mind.

Not sure how often i can get to this site so PM me or email me at schurchill39@hotmail.com

Common 350o.b.o for a good condition tranny and engine? I dont know of a better deal I will cut a deal if there is shipping involved

if the tranny is in good condition (good syncros and such) and it will fit on a 91 ka24de engine, I will definitely buy the tranny off of you for 100 bux plus shipping. Does anyone know if the tranny will fit my 91 ka24de? Where are you located?

Okay I found out that the Tranny will fit my engine. Can I buy it off of you for 100 bux? Where are you located? I can get you to send it purolator I get 75% off of shipping there. pm me please about this.

You’ve been emailed