FS: KADE Valve Cover (DOHC)

Hey guys what’s up.

Well up for sale is my old valve cover. It’s in perfect shape and ready to use or paint/polish. This way you don’t have any down time with your car off the road while you work on it. Simply work on this one and put it on when it’s done.

Please don’t ask for pic’s as it’s a valve cover that we have all seen before.

Asking $30.00 for it OBO. I will meet for delivery, drop at your door for a little gas money or ship it. Of course buyer pays the shipping.

Cash, Paypal +3% for fees or Interac Email Money transfers are fine with me.

Contact me here or by PM.

Take care everyone.

Easy 8)

Bump. :smiley:

This is an s13 one right?

If anyone needs an s14 one I have one. Just PM me.

There are slight differences between the two.

Just because your to lazy to make your own thread, does’nt mean you can hyjack mine for your own personal gain. :x SHEESH!

:stuck_out_tongue:

Are you sure about the difference? I only say that as my current motor is from an S14 but the valve cover on it now it from an S13 and I had NO issues at all.

is it purple ?

if so i want it .

thanks

kevin

Hey Kevin,

No I’m sorry the purple one I have is on my car. This is just a normal one but you could always paint it.

So let me know, I want this gone or rather my wife wants my extra car parts gone ASAP. :smiley:

New price, $20.00 OBO.

:smiley:

BUMP

Make offer. :slight_smile:

Um just to let you know you cannot use a S13 valve cover on a S14 here are two pics to solve this once and for all from the 1995 FSM and the 1991 FSM. As you will clearly see the bolt that would be at the back side of the engine along to middle are in 2 diffrent locations so unless you dont use this bolt (not smart) you cant use a S14 valve cover on a S13. S14 KA24DE is a diffrent motor then the S13 KA24DE, there are diffrences in how the heads are made (S14 was made stronger).