FS: Kenwood KSC-WD250 10" powered subwoofer

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51qykfXvrUL._AA280_.jpg

Kenwood’s goal has always been to develop and offer a carefully planned range of the highest quality audio products to give you the maximum freedom to enjoy the purest, cleanest sound possible across the widest variety of Hi-Fi applications.PRODUCT FEATURES:10’’ Cone Woofer;Dual Voice Coil;Bass Reflex Enclosure;D-Class Amplifier Circuit;RCA Input Terminal;Speaker Input for Easy Up-grade;Supplied with Wired Remote: Volume, Low-Pass Filter (50/80/100/150Hz), Phase Controllable.
This came in my SRT, and it is not the type of car to have a subwoofer. It sounds great though, and it a really compact, nice addition to your car stereo. Comes with the sub/amp/box enclosure, as well as the bass control knob, which is long enough to mount anywhere in your car for quick control of the bass.

Prices range from 180 - 240 i’ve seen online. I will take $120 or best offer.

100!

i am assuming you would have to run a power wire from the battery for this?

Correct, 8 ga. wire would be the perfect size. I could look around and see if I have some extra for you. I am pretty sure I at least have a pair of RCA cables I’ll be throwing in with it.

–mark

i just have my stock civic si premium audio system, i am wondering how difficult the install would be. i have installed many an aftermarket headunit and system, but never added on to a stock system. im essentially just looking for something to fill the bass out a bit, with minimal cost, and minimal trunk space commitment.

you need the power and ground then witre in a rca convertor to your rear speakers then run thos rcas. this is what i did in my cobalt. its very clean and very easy to do.

There ya go! If its easy enough, you might as well do it :wink:

This thing is compact and clean, but has a lot of bass!