FS: Kicker 6.5 inch components

I’m selling my Kicker KS series components. The speakers are in great condition. I only used them for about 2 months and then I took my car off the road. These speakers are amazing, ask anyone who’s been in my car. They come with 2 mid range speakers, 2 tweeters, and 2 crossovers. I do still have the box and instruction manual. They retail for something like $229. Looking to get $100 obo.

very interested…i know they arnt subs but hows the bass response…i am looking to ditch my sub cause i gotta take it out for auto-x all the time but i want good 6.5s to go in

They have awesome mid range…I drove around with just these speakers hooked up for a few days when my car was still running and they sounded awesome by themselves. You obviously can’t expect thumping bass out of interior speakers, but they do sound really good. Let me know if you’re interested. I do also have the matching 6x9’s if you want those too, but I have to take them into work tomorrow and test them to make sure they’re not blown.

i got 6.5s all around…i will let u know tomorrow

im interested in both the 6.5 and the 6x9 as a set. how much for both sets?

$140 for both sets

yea i cant do it right now boss…glws

bump…these need to be gone this week…make reasonable offers if you’re interested

offers or they’re goin in my winter beater

want to trade for 2x10" xplod subs and a 12" xplod sub all NIB??? for both sets

no, sorry, I need the cash, but if I find someone looking for subs I might be willing to trade

if thats the case let me know, i bought them and never used them…planned on making a nice hatch setup but have since removed the rear seats and im making a false floor and roll cage, so no subs needed, just want something that sounds nicer

bump…any offers?

How about 100 for both sets. I am in rochester but could make the trip this weekend.