FS: kicker car audio shallow mount 12s used 1 week must go!

2 Kicker tcvt122 12" comp VT subwoofer in kicker truck boxes. With a mounting depth of only 4.5" it can fit anywhere also with 400 Watts RMS its no joke despite its size. paid $250 ea only want $150ea Also mint and used for 1 week

http://www.crutchfieldenespanol.com/crutchfield/enes/24/_www_crutchfield_com/S-VD8fQFkGiYa/App/Product/Item/Main.aspx?g=510&i=206TCVT122&tp=112

[B]NOW 1 left $100

bump come on someone make some offers

So i guess no one wants car audio or no one wants to make some reasonable offers?

sounds like a good deal if there still around when i get back from vacation ill most deff be looking into them.

ok let me know

i can vouch for this system (i have the same one in my 02 civic i just bought) it hits hard and clean

thanks man this is on the higher end of car audio components for sure!

bump make offers

ill give you 50 bucks 4 the amp?:gotme:

i fell into that one make a semi reasonable offer

someone needs to buy this stuff great seller and this system does hit hard
GLWS

hey whats up i just bought a 2006 F150 and need a cpl subs for it…but not sure if they will fit…i know the back of the seat dont fold down but the bottom does fold up and i guess that is where they go…if you think they will fit then we need to talk lol…you can email me at kushman672003@yahoo.com and ill give you my #

are you still interested?

if some of this stuff is still around after the wedding, I may be in touch for it. Gotta get all this wedding crap paid off.

Brent is a good guy, and those are some damn good deals

GLWS

I will take the amp I’ll call you

thanks and if you need any help moving stuff or whatever you need for the wedding let me know i work close by and i know how bad it sucks to be on crutches.

amp NOT sold yet

bump

everything is still up for sale

bump