FS: Kirby Vacuum, Hunting bow $100 each

my cousin is selling a working kirby vacuum for $100 not sure of the model, but it is working condition. kirbys go forever.

bear cheyenne compound bow he said it was 95% release i have no idea what that means. think it means its easy to hold after pulling??? he paid over 250 for it. never used it, not even once. has a camo pattern on it. Looking for $100

trying to buy a clutch for a raptor, if you happen to have one and want to trade for any of these items, then that would just be too coincidental, but would certainly work.

will have pics thursday

[quote=“venomgsr95"”]

bear cheyenne compound bow he said it was 95% release i have no idea what that means. think it means its easy to hold after pulling???

[/quote]

if this is the bear cheyenne recurve $100 is a great deal… however there is no letoff on a recurve.

interested in kirby pending model number

[quote=“slipstreamxk1,post:4,topic:37571"”]

interested in kirby pending model number

[/quote]

ditto

its a heritage II

man thats a dinosaur

cleans rugs just as good as it did when it was new. its a kirby. if it doesent sell, ill probably take it for myself.

are these those huge heavy ass vaccums?..if so they work amazing my grandma has like 2 but they look like monsters…and makes vaccuming tiring

[quote=“venomgsr95,post:2,topic:37571"”]

will have pics thursday

[/quote]

i got it, don’t worry.

Pic of said BOW

sorry bout pics, havent gotten back over to my cousins to take the pics. will do it today.

Bow sold.