FS kong 17 wheels (Now with pics)

I have 4 Konig absolute gunmetal wheels with a chrome lip I only had them on my car for 6 months, and when I bought new tires they wouldn’t fit so I put my stocks back on. They are sitting in my garage in the boxes.

They are 17X7 they retail at 275.00 per wheel, I am asking for 350/obo for the set of four. They are in great condition, let me know if you are interested. They are also shown in my sig from when i first put them on.
4X 114.3 and 5X 114.3
offset 40mm

Pics coming soon

wow iv never seen wheels with both 4 and 5 lug fitment

Yea i dont think they make wheels like that, im pretty sure he meant 5x100 or 5x114.3

5x100/114.3

get lost im just reading what they say from the company

actually. the company says 5x100 and 5x114.3

glws

blah

how bout them pics

Nice way to try and sell your stuff.

“Listen, I’m going to be an asshole, and you’re going to buy my shit”.

I’m assuming you’re selling wheels only; no tires? If these are fitted with tires, then consider them sold.

Current pics?

skunk is my roomate thats why i told him to get lost. im wating on him for the pics. no tires just wheels

Gotcha.

Still pretty tempting, but I fear these would look a little too aggressive on my car. I’ll give it a few ponderings.

some quick pics i took today. If you want more pics ask, and if you want to stop by and look ask I have no prob doing these things

Those are definitely 5x100 and 5x114.3.

Ugh I just bought some wheels last week or else I would have taken these.

You can thank Skunk for that one, I talk to him everyday and he didn’t mention these at all.

he is an ass.

Good luck Cam

i know he told me yesterday, I yelled at him, he knew I had these wheels that I couldnt use and only used for that one summer. I wish you would have known, you know how good the condition is on them

yea thats my bad sean. but srsly…these things are in perfect condition…

great deal IMO

enjoy your wheels sean

OT/Bump for you

my wheels on my focus are 5x108 and 4x108

Still for sale

i might be intersted if u would sell those tires with it to… or do u not have them anymore?