FS: Labeds Roller hockey wheels

i have a set of soft labeda wheels 72mm and 80mm (4 each). i bought em a couple years back and never once used them, everything is mint

how much ?

sorry didnt realize i forgot a price

$20 + shipping, or you could pick it up

damn why couldn’t these be softer.

tom they are probably fine for you…what hardness are your current ones? the number 80 on the ones for sale here is the SIZE, not the hardness :wink:

nice wheels…a good buy for indoor roller hockey…i would love to grab these come summer time if they are still around

i might have a set of mission skates for sale too, ill have to check tomorrow, im pretty sure they are to small for me, plus i never use em.

Do the bearings come with them?

bump for a great deal

GLWS

Dude, they are $20, not like there $100 or something.

yes

if only my skates still fits me i would be all over these lol

edit: nevermind. glws

these sold yet?? I’ll paypal you today for them

these are a cheaper kind of labeda’s. I’ll give yea $15 though.

im waiting on a response from stroked z28, but i will not go to $15, i believe i paid $40-60 for em new (i dont remember for sure, it was quite a few years back) and i havent used em once.

i’ll send you an extra $5-er for these right now and depending on where in ra-cha-cha you are i could come pick these up next week…

if strokedz28 doesnt take em, i will let you know, im trying to work things out with him via pm. and fwiw i will not be in rochester untill the 17th, ill be in Tennessee all week.

thats fine, im still in VB until next week lol

lemme know :tup: