FS: Lawnmower

I’m selling a used Craftsman, self propelled lawnmower with a 7 HP Briggs motor. It can be used as a bagger or remove it & it’s a mulcher.
It’s in fair/good shape, runs great, starts first pull.
First $50.00 takes it.
716-725-9102

Sounds like a good deal.If I wouldn’t have just picked up 2 new ones yesterday I would be all over this.I may try and see if I can sell the others.
Does it come with a ride in the GN?
D
Also can you deliver it locally?

Well, I’d gladly take ya for a ride in the GN if it still wasnt on jackstands waiting for the transmission. :cry: Yes, I can deliver as long no more than 10 miles or so.
I could drop it off at the party on Ransom rd Thurs nite if someone wanted.

is G.I. more then 10 miles away?

Sorry, gotta be more like 20 miles each way. My truck gets about 15 mpg. Gonna cost me like $15.00 in fuel to sell a $50 mower. I’d rather sell it to someone closer. If no bites, I’ll throw it in the Bee.

let me ask my dad, and what happened to the tranny?

I thought vince had it done

Vince still has it. He’s waiting on the billet drum from Bruce in California, he said at least another 2 weeks. Oh well, theres always August.

At $4.25 a gallon it should only cost ya 2.67 gallons or $11 so you would be selling it for $40.I’ll be around tonight if you want to drop it off.I’ll even meet ya under the bridge so you don’t have to go across or pay the toll
Derek 628 3448