FS: Life Fitness T3i treadmill

http://www.treadmillscentral.com/images/products/548_1098392974.jpg

this is my personal treadmill. i made nice with our service dept. so it gets all sorts of love and hugs.

anywho, list is 2599
we don’t want to have to move it when we get our house.

1k obo

http://home.att.net/~bsimcoe/treadmill.gif

bump

lol haha ^^

if this was an elliptical i would have bought it.

BUMP

buy it anyways fucker.

“ahhh, im a jon… im a bitch. i can run on a treadmill”

mo

bump

one of you fat asses must want this

come on you fat cows

buy this

dont end up like that lady in clearance. buy my treadmill, and live.
900 obo

do those cupholders fit a 40?

certainly

i was thinkin about buying it, then you called me a fat ass. my feelings have been hurt and i don’t think i like you anymore. bump for a mean skinny person.

lol
the console costs more than that
899 and you got a deal

GLWS. Good price too.

My parents have this exact one, and its nice.

does this raise up and down like the ones at the gym?

Hye John, if you still have this thing in a few months, my parents might be willing to take it. Our old treadmill (like 12+ years old) seems to be kicking the bucket, but my family is just getting back in the swing financially (my dad was laid off from work for about a year, but just got a very good job again)

I’ll ask them

dude, its a life fitness treadmill (thats who makes the ones you run on in the gym).
it retails for 2500 dollars not 250
it inclines to 15*, and goes .5-10 mph
it also uses polar for its heart rate interaction (digital not that analog crap you see at dicks and sears)

some more specs

• FlexDeck™ shock absorption system reduces impact to your muscles and joints by nearly 30% compared to non-cushioned treadmills
  • 12 unique workout programs to keep you motivated everyday, including Zone Training+™ interactive workouts, plus My Workouts™ personal programs
  • Precise interactive heart rate monitoring system with wireless Polar® chest strap
  • Large running surface has the same spacious width as our popular health club models
  • Ultra-quiet, 2.5 horsepower MagnaDrive™ motor
  • Activity Zone™ console’s large raised buttons make for easy speed and incline changes

anyone who buys this is getting a smoking deal. if you are thinking of going to sears or dicks and buying 400-600 dollar POS, save a couple more pennies and buy a real treadmill for christs sake. not something with a 1 - if your lucky 2hp motor and shitty deck with no cushioning and not made to handle the impact of running.
you wouldnt buy a sub standard car, or a crappy stereo, but people have no problem trying to work out on crappy fitness equipment. :bloated:

atleast this guy and big air know whats up

if you dont believe me that its a quality piece, ask bigairskier, he used to work in the industry.

I told my GF about this, and she’s really interested. I’ll bring it up tonight again with her.

I know she wants one badly, and is going to be buying one once she moves in with my in Jan, but this might be too good of a deal to pass by. I’ll let you know as soon as I talk with her.