FS: Lincoln Welder WeldPak 100 - Model# K587-1

Lincoln Electric wire welder
Includes most of a 10# spool of 0.035 innersheild wire

$250 OBO

I used it for exhaust & charge pipe work, did great.

First link i found with description, here

"Lincoln Electric 115 WELD-PAKT Wire-Feed Welder — 100 Amp, Model# K587-1"“Welds mild steel from 20 to 12 gauge. For gasless flux-cored .035in. wire welding. Produces MIG (gas) welds with our #164351 Conversion Kit, call to order separately. 115 Volt, 60 Hz, 20 Amps input. Rated DC output of 88 Amps @ 18 Volts, 20% duty cycle. Max 32 open circuit Volts. Wire speed 50in. to 300in. per minute. Uses 4in. O.D. x .62in. I.D. x 1.7in.W spools. You get welder, gun and cable, 1-lb. spool of .035in. self-shielded wire, work clamp and cable, welding shield, spare tip and FREE video. 12in.H x 9 3/4in.W x 16 1/2in.D (less handle). 3-year limited warranty. CSA certified and UL listed. U.S.A.”

Owners manual .pdf

Similar to this, newer model

is it the 100 or 115? pic of serial number please?

lol.

ive had it for over a year, bought from an old guy. i highly doubt its your welder.

can you post a pic of it and the gun and the serial just so i feel better lol

gtfo.

do you have an argon bottle with regulator?

you gtfo i had the same one stolen from me by a previous board member you never know who he could have sold it to

YGPM speedpud.

PENDING SALE.

sold

you should lock this :winkyface:

Too bad we did not have time to stop @ Fry’s and weld his doors shut :frowning:

fwiw, think nikuk bought this from me like 2 years ago…and thanks for calling me old LOL.

So, do you have the sweet video or any other related crap you want to give away? :smiley: