FS: Lot of rc trucks/cars/accessories

was going to just copy the craigslist ad here, but it’s a mess of HTML and the forum doesn’t like it.

so heres a link with a bunch of pics -

http://buffalo.craigslist.org/tag/1009822776.html

Looking for $450 or a trade for something of equal value, I’m pretty open to a lot of stuff.

Kind of cool. Willing to split the package a bit?

Also, open to trades for a bass guitar or bass + amp

how much for the nitro 4 tec i have 75 cash waiting for u?

I know someone that might be interested in one of the trucks. Ill shoot this over to him and get back to you if he is interested or not.

You willing to sell just one with controller etc?! Most likely the RC10, a controller, couple batteries and a working motor.

Edit. Possibly the Charger as well.

everyone pm’d so far.

Thanks for the interest everyone.

nitro rustler i want…how much?

pm’d

pageing mindless

LOL i do have a bass and amp i have never used i just dunno if i have room for all this lol

billy do it so you can make me one so i can go and crawl with ya

none of these are crawlable machines

fuck my life

pmd

I’d be interested in a trade. It is a lot of stuff, but I’d just like someone to use it instead of watching it sit in the basement collecting dust.

Also, I am willing to part it out, revo as it stands I’d take $300 for it with control, EZ-start and a little left over gas I have in a can. PM me if interested in any particular vehicle.

hmmm i have a nice bass… this is tempting.

Ill get the shit and figure out what it is and every thing bass i got used and amp was brand new used for like less than an hour. New strings on bass and shit. I found out i cannot play an instrument the hard way LOL.

I never heard back from my friend about the RC10. Guess he is not interested. Sorry…

The amp is a Johnson b100 or something like that all kinds of adjustments and what not. Couldn’t find the guitar itself didn’t wanna make too much noise threw out the house this late. Ill let you know tomorrow what it is.

Are the rcs working, some working, whats the deal i looked at the add but not 100% sure lol.

thanks for the interest :slight_smile:

AFAIK, the revo may need a new battery for the servo (like $20 bucks). Other than that, it runs awesome.

The 4-tec runs good as well, probably could use a tune and def needs new tires. Other than that, it’s good to go.

The duratrax monster needs a pull start and air filter I believe. No bodies. It’s a huge truck.

The rustler needs to have the engine put back on it, all the parts are there. It was hard to start, something with the starter bearing being faulty on these trucks. When it does start it runs like a champ.

The RC10T is electric and old school but comes with like 2 or 3 batteries and maybe an extra motor or two if I can find it. Also two bodies.