fs: lots of 1/0 gauge and 4 gauge wire

1/0—i have 4 colors and 2 pieces of each color 17ft long each, blue,black,red,and silver i dont need all of it so figure id post some here, can deliver or meet while im off this week -------12/17-12/26--------i have lugs if needed , this stuff goes for like 3 bucks a ft usually make a good offer i need some of it gone…

4— i have lots of pieces from 3ft to 3 inchs most have lugs

oh yea and the brand is audiopipe on the big stuff and welding cable on the 4

pics upon request, just need your email

are these the high strand count wires, so you can do audio installs?

thats what use it for is audio its nice and flexible…

will take partial trades on digital volt meter for dash, other audio stuff, flat copper bar (thin), make trade offers , or cash is always better

the big wire pics are to big i gotta resize them, but heres the small 4 gauge stuff…

good for audio, adding engine grounds (alot of the pieces ya just gotta find a spot for),and what ever ya need …

how much for one of the bigger sections of 4ga with the lug on it i need a new ground for thr beater

whats it worth to ya , i dunno what i even payed for the #4 … b/o i guess…lol…

ttt…

how much for all of the audio pipe?

probably like 40 each 17ft peice , ill know whats left in a few hours after i see how many i need to keep voltage up… nsb90 is on the trickle till i go finish up today…ill probably use 3 + and 3 - tho… so i shold have 2 left atleat… and i do have even bigger then 1/0 if interested…dan still workin over at kw? tell him josh said whats up…

bump most of the 4 sold to longuyen88… still more 4 and 1/0

95vdub’s claiming whats left of the 1/0 and a battery any one else ??